Rumble Views Seems To Get Less And Less

My rumble video has been uploaded by them to Facebook. It has 35,000 views. When I click the video it stays within the player on Facebook. No way to click on any part of the video that takes you directly to the rumble site . If you place the direct link from rumble you can get to rumble.com

BenW

My rumble video has been uploaded by them to Facebook. It has 35,000 views. When I click the video it stays within the player on Facebook. No way to click on any part of the video that takes you directly to the rumble site . If you place the direct link from rumble you can get to rumble.com
I use the link of my Rumble videos on my facebook and that one takes you to Rumble. it would be better if Rumble use the link too instead of using the facebook player.

I have a theory with nothing to back it up, just speculation, but I wonder if the giant YouTube has done something to undercut these types of businesses because they threaten a piece of YouTube. I have no idea how the ad industry works, but this all seemed to happen so fast and YouTube seemed to really increase for everyone at the same time. That would be very frustrating if YouTube offered buyers below market value to try to drive out competition. Again, total speculation.

Tripwire

I have a theory with nothing to back it up, just speculation, but I wonder if the giant YouTube has done something to undercut these types of businesses because they threaten a piece of YouTube. I have no idea how the ad industry works, but this all seemed to happen so fast and YouTube seemed to really increase for everyone at the same time. That would be very frustrating if YouTube offered buyers below market value to try to drive out competition. Again, total speculation.
How would they threaten youtube though?

Right, but one channel on YouTube is insignificant to their big picture. But, the hundreds of millions of views on the rumble platform is worth a significant amount of money that YouTube gets nothing for. And, as YouTube has frustrated their content providers by low rates and censorship in the past, other platforms are seeing an opportunity to provide a similar service. Again I have no idea if this is the case, but it seems everyone is hurting across the board....except YouTube which dramatically increased.

Tripwire

I get what you are saying but same goes they would be cutting off their nose to spite their face because .......... youtube makes money from their channel and by not promoting their channel they would also be losing out. They are not going to have an affect on the Rumble player in any way shape or form by not promoting their youtube channel?

Last edited:
If some can go through the rumble player then why not do that with all of them?
I agree that if you are going to post your video on Facebook the best bet is the direct link from your rumble video. As I recall Mario said they do not have a monetization deal with Facebook yet. I bet that greedy Facebook wants too big of a cut. It's a shame as you can get a lot of views on there with the 2.27 billion users.

DavidMcNab

I am unsure what you are talking about on your social blade David?I just looked and I cannot see that what you are quoting?
Somebody sent me a screenshot of projected earnings and views for my YouTube channel. I assumed it was social blade. But it said $103 - 1,600 monthly, which was way out. I'm not sure how to even find that. I never knew that info was available.
I made $5 monthly before finding Rumble. It was peanuts. But I don't have a big subscriber base.

DavidMcNab

My stats and earnings do not change at all till the end of the month. They are frozen. David, What you are describing as far as updates go is what I experienced when I first joined this site in 2016. I don't know if my page is on some kind of "pause" because I haven't uploaded anything in several months. I want to know why when you select all platforms by video, the views counter is blank? I think there is some kind of glitch here.
I had that briefly too, but it was corrected.

DavidMcNab

Interesting. I believe the rumble videos featured on Facebook are only to draw attention to the rumble website. We don't get any money for the views there because Rumble doesn't have a deal with Facebook. The hope is that people will go directly to the rumble website after seeing our videos on Facebook.
That's how I understood Mario's explanation as well. They get great views on Facebook so it's unfortunate that we make nothing from it, but I understand that it is an approach that they think benefits us in terms of exposure. That part does make sense.

Somebody sent me a screenshot of projected earnings and views for my YouTube channel. I assumed it was social blade. But it said $103 - 1,600 monthly, which was way out. I'm not sure how to even find that. I never knew that info was available.
I made $5 monthly before finding Rumble. It was peanuts. But I don't have a big subscriber base.
I think you can google your YouTube name and socialblade and you should find the link that tells you your stats and projections etc. what is your YouTube channel name?

Tripwire

Ohh right, yes that is projected earnings, what you would get if it carried on the way your channel was going.