Rumble Views Seems To Get Less And Less

Tripwire

Yes, That from my own channel. Rumble took some time to claim that video and it is still not claimed by the Rumble.
The only problem I face on youtube is the monetization of the video.
All of my videos reach about 1M views in a month or so and everytime i upload a video i get atleast 2k new sub on my channel. That means there are people who are looking for more videos.
Rumble may find a way to promote some strange videos like i create.
On my last video I got about 1.5M minutes of watch time and still about 10k viiews in 48hours .
I wish that was on rumble.

@Mario
Why do you have a problem with the monetization of the video? @StrangeVids Rumble also did this with mine they only just claimed it and it had 25 million views before they did so ?? This video did not get full promotion only limited and has never been on their front page either when I questioned it they said it was basically not their type of video??? and what does well on youtube does not always do well on rumble? (rumble is on youtube, so I don't understand it at all)??? Rumble eventually offered full promotion but has never done anything with it . I absolutely think Rumble is a really great site but I think it needs to have a play around with a few different videos, and not dismiss videos that are doing great? . This is something I will never understand......

Last edited:

DavidMcNab

Why do you have a problem with the monetization of the video? @StrangeVids Rumble also did this with mine they only just claimed it and it had 25 million views before they did so ?? This video did not get full promotion only limited and has never been on their front page either when I questioned it they said it was basically not their type of video??? and what does well on youtube does not always do well on rumble? (rumble is on youtube, so I don't understand it at all)??? Rumble eventually offered full promotion but has never done anything with it . I absolutely think Rumble is a really great site but I think it needs to have a play around with a few different videos, and not dismiss videos that are doing great? . This is something I will never understand......
I hope the 25 million views translated into earnings on your channel at least?That's incredible.

Tripwire

I hope the 25 million views translated into earnings on your channel at least?That's incredible.
Yes @DavidMcNab it certainly did, Rumble lost out not claiming it straight away, that cannot be good for business? I mean on the other side my video won't make that much difference to them but if they do that to everyone then that works out a lot of money and Yes I agree that is incredible and it's still flying, youtube is doing fantastic at the minute on my channel.

sloggervlogger

This time of year is suppose to be a good time for videos. For most of us, our own YouTube channels are doing well, but Rumble seems to be all fizzed out at the moment. The videos don't do much, the forum gone quite and I'm still wondering what is going on. This is suppose to be advertisers time, when they need to advertise for BlackFriday/Cyber Monday and Christmas, but it's just not happening here. It does make you think .......

This time of year is suppose to be a good time for videos. For most of us, our own YouTube channels are doing well, but Rumble seems to be all fizzed out at the moment. The videos don't do much, the forum gone quite and I'm still wondering what is going on. This is suppose to be advertisers time, when they need to advertise for BlackFriday/Cyber Monday and Christmas, but it's just not happening here. It does make you think .......
I would like to know if everyone remembers a time when our earning activity updated in the stats at least every few hours in real time. For the longest time I have noticed that the stats stay frozen for longer and longer periods and then almost at the end of the month or the beginning of the next month. it finally updates. I don't know if this is a software problem but this all seemed to happen after the website was re-designed several months ago. Also, you could see the ecpm changing on a daily basis. That doesn't happen any more. I have several videos that I would like to upload but until I see some consistency, I will not upload because I feel my video may be just a wasted effort. @sloggervlogger You are correct. Thanksgiving and Christmas are the peak for advertising so it should be happening right now. I have also noted that on Facebook there are a lot of brand new websites that have video monetization. It may be a case that there are just too many hands in the cookie jar right now and we simply can't all make money. I only have a handful of videos so I certainly don't expect to earn a fortune but things have pretty much dried up for me. This has been my experience as of late.

Tripwire

I would like to know if everyone remembers a time when our earning activity updated in the stats at least every few hours in real time. For the longest time I have noticed that the stats stay frozen for longer and longer periods and then almost at the end of the month or the beginning of the next month. it finally updates. I don't know if this is a software problem but this all seemed to happen after the website was re-designed several months ago. Also, you could see the ecpm changing on a daily basis. That doesn't happen any more. I have several videos that I would like to upload but until I see some consistency, I will not upload because I feel my video may be just a wasted effort. @sloggervlogger You are correct. Thanksgiving and Christmas are the peak for advertising so it should be happening right now. I have also noted that on Facebook there are a lot of brand new websites that have video monetization. It may be a case that there are just too many hands in the cookie jar right now and we simply can't all make money. I only have a handful of videos so I certainly don't expect to earn a fortune but things have pretty much dried up for me. This has been my experience as of late.
Yes they update once now it is really strange, you tube do live updates so why cant rumble, you used to see daily views and cpm but now it is extremley confusing, so now I go off social blade for my views and the pay rates. I have never on youtube been paid below what the bottom payment states so if that does not tally I know it's not right, I suggest you do the same, social blade has a massive pay rate difference but the bottom payment, I have never been below Things on rumble have changed a lot and it is mostly on things that we should know and for me I like transparency and i no longer feel we have that. I am not saying it has been done on purpose, but never the less I feel it needs to be sorted out

DavidMcNab

I really wish we would hear that something had caused the lower earnings and that now it is back to the way it was. It would be reassuring to know what happened.
My thinking is that the views on videos will be out of anybody's control and that any change in video consumption will usually be the same across all platforms. As long as promotion and exposure hasn't changed then Rumble earnings will go up or down at the same rate as all platforms. So I hope that we haven't lost a prime spot on the MSN page or something like that.
The eCPM is an important variable. If it's low, then the view count won't be the thing that has changed. If it's the same, then we have to look at the views as what has changed.
A thing that I watch is the top earner page. If the videos there are only making a few dollars to get there, then there is no denying that everybody here is feeling the reduction. I'm more concerned with making sure my channel is the best it can be and that I'm not on the wrong track myself. This is like free (or low effort) money in some ways. I enjoy the editing anyway. So I continue to upload and hope that the increased earnings find us again.
Something I firmly believe is that a channel with a lot of videos can pay you a small amount forever. It's like a pension.
For us, continuing to upload seems like the answer in any case.
The Rumble crew will handle the rest.

DavidMcNab

Yes they update once now it is really strange, you tube do live updates so why cant rumble, you used to see daily views and cpm but now it is extremley confusing, so now I go off social blade for my views and the pay rates. I have never on youtube been paid below what the bottom payment states so if that does not tally I know it's not right, I suggest you do the same, social blade has a massive pay rate difference but the bottom payment, I have never been below Things on rumble have changed a lot and it is mostly on things that we should know and for me I like transparency and i no longer feel we have that. I am not saying it has been done on purpose, but never the less I feel it needs to be sorted out
YouTube seems to have a short lag of twenty minutes or less. Rumble updates earnings and top earner views hourly, on the 40 or 45 minute mark for me. Sometimes it seems to miss an update.
Somebody just showed me social blade for my YouTube channel and it was showing as $103-1,600. If I'm not mistaken that it was the same page.....
But I was at $5 per month at my best. That is, until the YouTube apocalypse.
I looked at your YT channel yesterday. Your views are incredible! Good for you!

Tripwire

I am not denying that sometimes the views are just not there, but the eCPM, the view count, a lot has changed, disappeared if you like, you cannot check on how your video is doing at the click of a button anymore, it is just confusing, don't you think? why has all this changed you change forums ect for the better not worse?

DavidMcNab

I am not denying that sometimes the views are just not there, but the eCPM, the view count, a lot has changed, disappeared if you like, you cannot check on how your video is doing at the click of a button anymore, it is just confusing, don't you think? why has all this changed you change forums ect for the better not worse?
I'm not sure why the change. I'm also not clear on whether the eCPM is actually lower, or whether its the views. And I don't know if the exposure on other platforms has changed.
Lagging stat updates and inaccurate view counts are a common complaint from everyone. It would be extremely good if that was improved.

Tripwire

YouTube seems to have a short lag of twenty minutes or less. Rumble updates earnings and top earner views hourly, on the 40 or 45 minute mark for me. Sometimes it seems to miss an update.
Somebody just showed me social blade for my YouTube channel and it was showing as $103-1,600. If I'm not mistaken that it was the same page.....
I am unsure what you are talking about on your social blade David?I just looked and I cannot see that what you are quoting?

My stats and earnings do not change at all till the end of the month. They are frozen. David, What you are describing as far as updates go is what I experienced when I first joined this site in 2016. I don't know if my page is on some kind of "pause" because I haven't uploaded anything in several months. I want to know why when you select all platforms by video, the views counter is blank? I think there is some kind of glitch here.

Tripwire

I'm not sure why the change. I'm also not clear on whether the eCPM is actually lower, or whether its the views. And I don't know if the exposure on other platforms has changed.
Lagging stat updates and inaccurate view counts are a common complaint from everyone. It would be extremely good if that was improved.
That is all I was saying, If you can see everything then there is no problem things need to improve or people will keep complaining. I absolutely love rumble and I do want to keep uploading..... but at the moment I will not only because I don't like how things have changed on here ...not the views but the other stuff we have mentioned, seems like a lot of people are thinking the same.

Tripwire

My stats and earnings do not change at all till the end of the month. They are frozen. David, What you are describing as far as updates go is what I experienced when I first joined this site in 2016. I don't know if my page is on some kind of "pause" because I haven't uploaded anything in several months. I want to know why when you select all platforms by video, the views counter is blank? I think there is some kind of glitch here.
No, glitch mine is the same.
Mine are exactly the same @winkeldinkel

My stats are also stalled till the end of the month.last month I made 3 cents on the rumble player but over $250 on the YouTube side.one thing I have noticed is that my best video is no longer being promoted on Rumbles Facebook page in fact it looks like it’s been pulled.i thought this was odd because it still gets over 150k views a month on the rumble viral page on YouTube.when I asked about the video this was their response “The editorial team is in charge of the Facebook page, and they chose which content gets promoted there, if your videos aren't being used there it's because there's newer content being promoted instead“

My stats are also stalled till the end of the month.last month I made 3 cents on the rumble player but over $250 on the YouTube side.one thing I have noticed is that my best video is no longer being promoted on Rumbles Facebook page in fact it looks like it’s been pulled.i thought this was odd because it still gets over 150k views a month on the rumble viral page on YouTube.when I asked about the video this was their response “The editorial team is in charge of the Facebook page, and they chose which content gets promoted there, if your videos aren't being used there it's because there's newer content being promoted instead“
Interesting. I believe the rumble videos featured on Facebook are only to draw attention to the rumble website. We don't get any money for the views there because Rumble doesn't have a deal with Facebook. The hope is that people will go directly to the rumble website after seeing our videos on Facebook.

Interesting. I believe the rumble videos featured on Facebook are only to draw attention to the rumble website. We don't get any money for the views there because Rumble doesn't have a deal with Facebook. The hope is that people will go directly to the rumble website after seeing our videos on Facebook.
That’s not true on all videos. Some of the videos take you directly to the rumble page instead of being directly uploaded to Facebook

Tripwire

Well, I have made quite a lot on you tube but not much on the rumble player, I think it works out, that what I earned from rumble is about ten percent of my youtube earnings. It is so strange why knock off your video if it is still doing really well, why rock the boat ? maybe videos that have died off but not the one that is doing well. I really don't understand it? but hey im same I made 7 dollars on rumble player this month so far and 350 dollars of youtube and counting but that count is way behind for youtube
That’s not true on all videos. Some of the videos take you directly to the rumble page instead of being directly uploaded to Facebook
I not made much on rumble I think overall i have made around 10 percent from the rumble player of all my earnings I never really had a video promoted by the rumble player , you see some that have made thousands on the rumble player 15 / 20 thousand on there, but hey they cannot promote all of them can they ...............Why knock off yours when it was doing so well.........I dont understand it, knock off the ones that are not doing so good.