Rumble Views Seems To Get Less And Less

Dog_Cat

With 600 videos on my channel, I'm a little more likely to see earnings, but a $20 day has been my best of the month.
The one thing to remember though, is that Rumble Viral YouTube earnings are coming in lumps. So we should look at a month of stats instead of the days when YouTube earnings aren't being added. Our daily stats will seem quite low until the YouTube total updates.
On that note, Rumble earnings being down and YouTube earnings being consistent would indicate a situtation where Rumble views and earnings specifically have decreased. If both are lower, it's just the viewers not consuming content. Or it's the ad revenue being lower across all platforms. Either of those two cases would mean that everybody everywhere is feeling it.
As the Rumble Viral YouTube channel increases in subscriptions, I think we will see earnings from that source continue to grow.
$ 20 A great figure. Everyone wants to be like you

winkeldinkel

sloggervlogger

If YouTube is supposed to be "the big kid on the block" and they are losing money, then everyone is hurting. I also read that YouTube TV has been a major failure. When I watch popular channels on YouTube lately, I see commercials as short as 6 secs. How much profit could there be in that? You blink, you've missed it. Here is an article that gives some insight.
https://www.inc.com/minda-zetlin/even-youtube-stars-with-14-million-monthly-viewers-earn-less-than-17000-a-year-research-shows.html
I know everybody has got their own experience, but for me, YouTube is doing a lot better than Rumble at the moment. My ads are paying better than ever before.

winkeldinkel

I'm happy to hear that @sloggervlogger. You have the kind of videos that are advertiser friendly. They are human interest type videos that appeal to many. I think we all need to start thinking about how our material connects with advertising. No dark controversial subjects or gore...That is why the animal videos have such appeal. They are random snapshots of our daily lives with pets. If you happen to capture something engaging and different from the run of the mill cat playing with a ball of yarn it can mean $$$$.

cdngreenwaterdiver

Something i have noticed that past week or two is that view counts have frozen....or something. My latest" kayakwr waves at sealion,sealion waves back" rose to just over 4k views, not a ton. But now in the last week there has not been any registered views. Is it the counters that are messed up? Also ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES WITH THEIR COMMENTS SHOWING AN ERROR HERE AND DISAPPEARING RATHER THAN BEING POSTED? This is second try at this post.

sloggervlogger

Something i have noticed that past week or two is that view counts have frozen....or something. My latest" kayakwr waves at sealion,sealion waves back" rose to just over 4k views, not a ton. But now in the last week there has not been any registered views. Is it the counters that are messed up? Also ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES WITH THEIR COMMENTS SHOWING AN ERROR HERE AND DISAPPEARING RATHER THAN BEING POSTED? This is second try at this post.
Yep same here with the counters and the comments!

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
If you encounter any issues navigating the page, please send an email to support@rumble.com. Simply commenting on the forum may result in the issue not being addressed quickly enough as comments aren't always read.

BenW

It is a really bad month, but also not up to date. I didn't earn with Rumble. Less views and a eCPM of $0,00. YouTube is far behind with the views (since the start of this month) and also every day (except one) an eCPM of $0,00 Hope they will be up to date soon.

sloggervlogger

Everything seems way behind and the numbers are low. I wonder if they will ever acknowledge this thread?
Something doesn't seem right. Like you said it would be nice to hear from the Rumble team to set our mind at rest. Another thing I noticed is that the YouTube videos don't get claimed at all or it takes ages. Not sure what that is about, it use to happen so quickly. It's not our lost as we still get paid from YouTube, but rumble loses its 10% if it doesn't get claimed, which could be a lot of money for them if it happens to lots of videos.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Everything seems way behind and the numbers are low. I wonder if they will ever acknowledge this thread?
We try to follow all threads but emails to support are always prioritized. Remember the forum is mainly here for the community to talk to each other. If you need an answer from us, you need to contact us directly. It's the only way we can guarantee a response and keep track of any issues.

If you have any questions regarding your account or issues to report, please send us an email to Support@rumble.com

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Something doesn't seem right. Like you said it would be nice to hear from the Rumble team to set our mind at rest. Another thing I noticed is that the YouTube videos don't get claimed at all or it takes ages. Not sure what that is about, it use to happen so quickly. It's not our lost as we still get paid from YouTube, but rumble loses its 10% if it doesn't get claimed, which could be a lot of money for them if it happens to lots of videos.
We've reached out to YouTube about this. Unfortunately Content ID in their site is entirely dependent on their management and the time it takes for any video to be claimed and assigned to our account is tied to their processing times.

We have thousands of videos we wish were claimed asap so we understand your frustration. Videos not claimed generate no revenue for us so it hurts us as well, and it's in our best interest to have these videos claimed as soon as possible so we're hoping to get a better resolution than the current process offers

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
It is a really bad month, but also not up to date. I didn't earn with Rumble. Less views and a eCPM of $0,00. YouTube is far behind with the views (since the start of this month) and also every day (except one) an eCPM of $0,00 Hope they will be up to date soon.
We're looking into this right now.

Data that's available to us is normally made available in the creator dashboard around the same time. There's not too many data points that require us to process them before publishing, but we are trying to get all information to become live as soon as we receive it, this is being done in order to add transparency and to minimize the wait time on the creators end. (We know it can get frustrating to see certain data like views, but not the associated earnings right away, but we're working on it).

sloggervlogger

We try to follow all threads but emails to support are always prioritized. Remember the forum is mainly here for the community to talk to each other. If you need an answer from us, you need to contact us directly. It's the only way we can guarantee a response and keep track of any issues.

If you have any questions regarding your account or issues to report, please send us an email to Support@rumble.com
I think this is a collective thing, not just one person. I don't think us writing to support with these issues is going to help as we are all wondering what is happening to rumble at the moment, especially the Rumble player, how everyone is having the same poor numbers since April.