Rumble Views Seems To Get Less And Less

sloggervlogger

I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but rumble views seems to get less and less. Earnings from the Rumble player seems to have almost disappeared. If it wasn't for Youtube/Rumble earnings there would be hardly anything. It just seemed to suddenly stop after April. I thought it might be because of the summer, but it hasn't really picked up again. Just makes you wonder if rumble is getting too big now? Just an observation anyway, I won't stop what I'm doing and I'm still happy and hopefully it will pick up again in the future.

I was thinking the same thing @sloggervlogger
Everything takes longer and the wait is usually not even worth it anymore. Every single third party is $0.05 or lower cpm and there doesn't seem to be nearly as views on Rumble videos or even Rumble Youtube as there were last year. With more subscribers than ever, there is just so much competition now. I have been thinking of working with another platform to see what it would be like. I won't leave Rumble, but I am curious if my content could be doing better somewhere else.

DavidMcNab

One of the comments somewhere suggested that there may be an improvement in the works. I found that my earnings dropped dramatically in April also. I notice that the top earners are also lower now. YouTube hit an all time high for me in May with a lucky video and it was the only reason my earnings didn't drop to a very low level, but even still, the overall earnings seem lower for everybody.
I know that the world of video marketing is evolving and Rumble needs to continually develop, experiment, adapt and grow, but it will be nice if the earnings increase again. I understand that we can't be told everything and we can't understand all the complexities, but it's definitely something that happened to all of us at the same time.

Maybe they will eventually realize that it is the creators that have stuck by them through all of the growing pains that give them the most consistent content. Every time they attempt to get bigger, it is there loyal uploaders that take the hit.

DavidMcNab

I've been told that views on all platforms drop in the summer, so the increase should be upon us now.
With the earnings, if ours have dropped, Rumble's earnings have also dropped. It benefits us all if they are working hard, including the Rumble staff. I know that we have to expect some of the newer developments will pay off, some will not, and some will take time. In many ways, Rumble is ahead where Youtube has stagnated. This growth and adaptation has been the reason that our earnings here are so much better.
I'm hopeful. I still haven't heard of anyone doing better anywhere else.
Still the best bang for the buck :)

sloggervlogger

I've been told that views on all platforms drop in the summer, so the increase should be upon us now.
With the earnings, if ours have dropped, Rumble's earnings have also dropped. It benefits us all if they are working hard, including the Rumble staff. I know that we have to expect some of the newer developments will pay off, some will not, and some will take time. In many ways, Rumble is ahead where Youtube has stagnated. This growth and adaptation has been the reason that our earnings here are so much better.
I'm hopeful. I still haven't heard of anyone doing better anywhere else.
Still the best bang for the buck :)
Even though Rumble has been my main video upload site for years now, I do still use others as well. So I always have a comparison. Before Rumble there was another company I used regular. All was really good for years, until they've implemented all kind of changes. That's when it all stopped, hardly any sales, people that worked there started working some place else, so the contact I had was gone and everything in general gone down hill for the creator. Instead of making it better they've made it worse for the creator. I really hope Rumble is not going this way. I realize companies have to change to stay competitive in the ever growing market, but hopefully Rumble will look after us and in return we work hard to give them our best videos.

DavidMcNab

With 600 videos on my channel, I'm a little more likely to see earnings, but a $20 day has been my best of the month.
The one thing to remember though, is that Rumble Viral YouTube earnings are coming in lumps. So we should look at a month of stats instead of the days when YouTube earnings aren't being added. Our daily stats will seem quite low until the YouTube total updates.
On that note, Rumble earnings being down and YouTube earnings being consistent would indicate a situtation where Rumble views and earnings specifically have decreased. If both are lower, it's just the viewers not consuming content. Or it's the ad revenue being lower across all platforms. Either of those two cases would mean that everybody everywhere is feeling it.
As the Rumble Viral YouTube channel increases in subscriptions, I think we will see earnings from that source continue to grow.

My YouTube earnings from Rumbles viral channel has been pretty consistent for the last year .. it’s the Rumble player that has crashed and not really earning.again it’s like someone hit a switch back in April and turned it off . Since April I have been making more money off my own YouTube channel (over 7000 subs) I really hope someone from Rumble can give us some insight on what is going on...

sloggervlogger

My YouTube earnings from Rumbles viral channel has been pretty consistent for the last year .. it’s the Rumble player that has crashed and not really earning.again it’s like someone hit a switch back in April and turned it off . Since April I have been making more money off my own YouTube channel (over 7000 subs) I really hope someone from Rumble can give us some insight on what is going on...
Yep that's exactly how my experience is as well. Youtube via Rumble is consistent. My own YT channel is going places, but Rumble views nothing.