Rumble video player plays at a low quality.

winkeldinkel

You can manually change it for viewing but I think the standard resolution is 480p on here. I believe this is because if it played at the highest resolution for all the videos, it would use a lot more bandwidth. I could be wrong about that but I have also noticed this on YouTube as well. If I want to watch in 1080 p I have to manually set my player at that...

BenW

Trustworthy Member
You can manually change it for viewing but I think the standard resolution is 480p on here. I believe this is because if it played at the highest resolution for all the videos, it would use a lot more bandwidth. I could be wrong about that but I have also noticed this on YouTube as well. If I want to watch in 1080 p I have to manually set my player at that...
Yes I know you can do it manually, but on YouTube you can choose the option ‘auto’ than it will play in the highest resolution for your device, so you don’t have to change it manually. Would be great if Rumble has that option too.

PaulRimmer

Ah Damn, I didn't see this thread & asked the very same question a few days ago in the Forum.. It was explained in a way I thought I had an answer, but the player automatically does play back on 480p, which is a little frustrating for those passionate about visual quality...
Let's hope something will change.