Rumble video on TV

cmnm88

Hello everyone!
Today a video that is licensed on Rumble with full distribution was shown on a television program in Portugal (without mentioning my username).
I have this video on my Instagram too.
I already sent an email to Rumble support, but I would like to know your opinion of what may happen.

Thank you

ray1876

Hello everyone!
Today a video that is licensed on Rumble with full distribution was shown on a television program in Portugal (without mentioning my username).
I have this video on my Instagram too.
I already sent an email to Rumble support, but I would like to know your opinion of what may happen.

Thank you
It's entirely possible Rumble licensed it to them. Which means you should see earnings at some point. I have seen it with other creators here.

cmnm88

It's entirely possible Rumble licensed it to them. Which means you should see earnings at some point. I have seen it with other creators here.
I highly doubt it. It was a television station in Portugal, I am Portuguese and I think this station used the video from my Instagram, but it is licensed on Rumble.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
I highly doubt it. It was a television station in Portugal, I am Portuguese and I think this station used the video from my Instagram, but it is licensed on Rumble.
is it exclusively licensed?

What's the url?