Rumble - Video Battles for iOS out now!

Beansy1966

Please remember, this is still in BETA, so it will be buggy. But we would still really appreciate any 5 star reviews you can provide us :)

I tried to upload a video from my last trip to Ireland. It was from my Android smart phone and it took quite a time, however it only shows 30 seconds of the entire video. I also have a typo on the description with no way to correct. I understand all the head ache's you go through. I can't transfer my videos from my android to my windows computer they just don't mesh. I have to e-mail videos to myself to download to my computer. I sure would like to correct the video I uploaded to a complete on and correct the typos. Note: I am typing with one eye and it has central vision damage. Not easy. I hope this message finds you in good health and hope you have a great weekend.

Hello Rumblers,

After a lot of work and a lot of excitement, we are really happy to announce our latest app is available on the App Store for iPhone and iPad.

We cannot wait for everyone to take it for a spin and tell us how you like it!

A big announcement for this is coming soon but those of you in the forum get the first look, as always.

Support for iOS 14 beta is not supported yet but it's coming soon.
I have an IPhone 6 and can’t get any Rumble apps. Can I still watch the Rumble battle on the web version?

cox18929

Hello Rumblers,

After a lot of work and a lot of excitement, we are really happy to announce our latest app is available on the App Store for iPhone and iPad.

A big announcement for this is coming soon but those of you in the forum get the first look, as always.

The app leaves out us with older iPhones.

marcusbuckner

Hello Rumblers,

Morning,
I'm using an iPhone 11 with 14.0.1 and the Rumble app is working like a champ. This is Sunday,October 18th. I also d'loaded the Rumble camera app. Haven't used the camera yet but I'm excited about a platform where people can come and share w/o ALL the drama. It's also reassuring to know that Rumble won't be selling my info to people per their policy terms. "Rumble On'..........................thanks!!!!

marcusbuckner

I love the look of the iOS app. I opened my android and iOS at the same time. There were big discrepancies in the vote numbers. Almost double. And the leaderboard positions were different.
Looking at my PC, it seems the android is the correct one.
makes sense.............when I d'loaded Rumble, Apple made sure I noticed the ' NOT' portion of any statements. I'm glad people are fighting back. Now if we can get Section 230 rearranged it would help. Great Post, Dave!!!!