Rumble Player

PaulRimmer

Hello team rumble,
I've noticed that videos are presented by default ( Android ) at a fairly low resolution ( 480p ), where a lot of my work, and i am sure others too, work with 1080p as minimum presentation making a huge difference visually. Im aware you can manually adjust the quality, but in reality, most won't bother with this.
Forgive me if there is already answers to this, I've have looked but in summary, is there an option to upload where your content is presented in the highest resolution by default?
Thanks

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Whenever you upload content to Rumble, we make multiple copies of the same video at different qualities. Usually 1080p, 720p and 480p.

The video that first loads on your device is picked based on your bandwidth and your devices capability. If you're seeing a lower resolution copy of your video immediately after upload, it simply means that you are watching the lowest quality option available while the higher quality versions get processed.

We always strive to have the highest quality version load first.

PaulRimmer

Whenever you upload content to Rumble, we make multiple copies of the same video at different qualities. Usually 1080p, 720p and 480p.

The video that first loads on your device is picked based on your bandwidth and your devices capability. If you're seeing a lower resolution copy of your video immediately after upload, it simply means that you are watching the lowest quality option available while the higher quality versions get processed.

We always strive to have the highest quality version load first.
Thank you Mario for a quick & comprehensive reply, appreciated.