Rumble Player Annoyance

Would you like a replay option of the original video you're watching?

• I don't care, I don't watch videos

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sloggervlogger

Is it just me? I get a bit annoyed when I watch a video and when it finishes it jumps to quickly to another video and you can't go back to play it again! I know you can cancel the start of the next video, but most of the times I started writing a comment and forget to cancel it and then there is no way of going back.
If a new video starts automatically it would be much better if it opens in its own window.

abdo5171

Is it just me? I get a bit annoyed when I watch a video and when it finishes it jumps to quickly to another video and you can't go back to play it again! I know you can cancel the start of the next video, but most of the times I started writing a comment and forget to cancel it and then there is no way of going back.
If a new video starts automatically it would be much better if it opens in its own window.
I'm with you
Great point (y)

winkeldinkel

Yes, I have noticed that as well. After playing one video it progresses to the next video yet the title of the first video remains no matter how many videos are watched. It would be good if the video you are currently watching synched up with the correct title and user name. It's just a strange little quirk of the website. I'm pretty sure they can find a fix for this.

PubgMasterGame

yes i have seen that and the title remains the same in rumble player

Maxyviral

iam with you in this option