Rumble only option for upload ( Games Videos )

Duo to my videos for pubg so i have only to upload under rumble option , i have YouTube channel too with same videos , my upload option not full or limited distribution and i got 1 copyright on my YouTube channel on 1 video , Does it means i will be earning throw YouTube even my upload option is rumble only , Will i be expected to have more copyrights on other videos ?? or this depends on support team to choose which videos ?

BenW

Duo to my videos for pubg so i have only to upload under rumble option , i have YouTube channel too with same videos , my upload option not full or limited distribution and i got 1 copyright on my YouTube channel on 1 video , Does it means i will be earning throw YouTube even my upload option is rumble only , Will i be expected to have more copyrights on other videos ?? or this depends on support team to choose which videos ?
If I understand your question well you can expect more copyright claims of Rumble if you uploaded and sold (full or limited) the same video on Rumble. Rumble will manage your earnings of youtube (90% for you 10 % for Rumble)

If I understand your question well you can expect more copyright claims of Rumble if you uploaded and sold (full or limited) the same video on Rumble. Rumble will manage your earnings of youtube (90% for you 10 % for Rumble)
My videos with option Rumble only as Mario explained to me i cannot upload under Full or Limited distribution as i don't own the game content itself , although i received 1 copyright mail on 1 video on YouTube channel and i had to ask that ( It's possible i will earn throw YouTube even with rumble only option )

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
My videos with option Rumble only as Mario explained to me i cannot upload under Full or Limited distribution as i don't own the game content itself , although i received 1 copyright mail on 1 video on YouTube channel and i had to ask that ( It's possible i will earn throw YouTube even with rumble only option )
No, Rumble can only manage content on YT if the license you chose is exclusive. Rumble Only videos are only managed on Rumble.

Who sent you the copyright claim?

i thought Rumble will be managing my content on YT but i saw only 1 copyright so i thought it might be by mistake
checked the license agreement says ( Rumble Player )

Last edited:

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
i thought Rumble will be managing my content on YT but i saw only 1 copyright so i thought it might be by mistake
checked the license agreement says ( Rumble Player )
Hey Master,

This was a mistake, the video has been released. We're investigating the cause of this issue given that Rumble Only videos should not be claimed outside of our site.

Last edited: