Rumble on Roku

tgretired

Here's what I found. The Roku version is just for playback of popular videos that have been selected by some grand puba that are updated weekly. It is meant to be played in bars or other similar setting in order to keep people mesmerized as they do other things like drink. It is apparently not like the phone app where you can find what you're looking for. In fact, I searched "Bongino" and came up with nothing.

Ohiodreamer

I was able to find Bongino and start watching but it kept refreshing and starting over so I'm still viewing on Youtube but I would love to watch on Rumble instead.

tgretired

It's acting like it isn't loading the next segment of the file while it is playing the last one that was read. It loads a segment of the file, displays it, loads the next segment, displays it and so on. Those should be happening concurrently.

We've had problems with the Rumble app on Roku. Will the fix apply to Roku?

We've had problems with the Rumble app on Roku. Will the fix apply to Roku?

[URL='https://twitter.com/rumblevideo']

Rumble

@rumblevideo[/URL]
·
Oct 13

Not yet. We are waiting for
@Roku

@RokuSupport
to fix an app publishing bug. We are working with them on fixing this issue.

Rumble

@rumblevideo

·
Oct 13

Not yet. We are waiting for
@Roku

@RokuSupport
to fix an app publishing bug. We are working with them on fixing this issue.

Hey if you have Roku all you have to do is sign up for YOUTUBE because the Dan Bongino show in on youtube Here is the link to his youtube site where you can subscribe. From Roku, hit Youtube, look for "Subscriptions" and scroll till you see his site