Rumble on Roku

MsEvette

I don't have a solution, I have the same issue. I can only assume the Rumble App developers have not addressed this issue yet. Now that Dan Bongino is involved in Rumble, maybe it get resolved.

nicholsfam

Also, if you try searching for Dan Bongino you finally get some videos of him on FNC, but after scrolling forever, I can't find any of his podcasts and no way to subscribe.

HolliAnne

Also, if you try searching for Dan Bongino you finally get some videos of him on FNC, but after scrolling forever, I can't find any of his podcasts and no way to subscribe.
I found that if i go to the rumble app on my iPhone or iPad and find his channel you can hit follow there and then the pod casts show up on ROKU

nicholsfam

Thanks, HolliAnne, but I am trying to watch Rumble through the Roku on my TV. I'll give it time for them to improve the App.

HolliAnne

Thanks, HolliAnne, but I am trying to watch Rumble through the Roku on my TV. I'll give it time for them to improve the App.
I understand as that is how I try to watch. I can now get his podcasts but honestly they don’t stream well yet

TomRathje

Rumble on Roku just isn’t ready for prime time yet. The UI is very limited. In addition, the videos suffer buffering issues. I have 2 TVs that I use Roku on: a 2 year old TCL 55R615 and a dedicated Roku Ultra on the other TV. The TCL really suffers buffering very badly, while the Ultra Roku less so. Given the Ultra box is stronger technically is why I suspect it doesn’t suffer buffering as badly.
FWIW, I have a 200Mb download capability from Xfinity that always gets robust results with Speedtest. Also, my Roku boxes are connected via Cat6 cabling so there aren’t any WiFi issues either.

tgretired

Whenever I play any video on a Roku device, I have 2 Ultras, it plays the video for a few seconds and it stops and loads the next segment. Then, it plays the segment it just loaded. When that segment runs out, it stops and loads the next segment. This goes on and on. This loading of the segments should be done in the background so that the video play is not interrupted. This does not occur on any other app, such as YouTube. My guess is that either loading of next segment in background is either not enabled in Roku, or it wasn't programmed in the code. Can someone fix this problem?