Rumble Newsletter Thoughts

sloggervlogger

So now the Rumble Newsletter gets send everyday - what does everybody think?
Putting the $50 daily give away aside, which we all think it's really great and generous idea from Rumble and I don't want to be a killjoy, but I can't help but think on the Newsletter side of things, that it is a bit meager. I don't know, maybe there is more to come, but as it stands at the moment it's not much use to me or telling me anything I would like to know. When we got ask what we wanted from a Newsletter, we all had great ideas , but nothing like what we really want to know is in the Newsletter. Is a daily Newsletter a big drawback - quality/quantity comes to mind? Daily Weird Fact - interesting, but nothing to do with Rumble. What are your thoughts?

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hi SV,

You must remember the newsletter is meant to attract more creators to use the community. As you can tell all the engages community users like yourself don't need a reminder to come here and ask questions.

We want creators that don't normally use the forum to realize what they're missing out by not engaging user like yourself.

And I understand a few users wanted a more "how to" approach to the newsletter rather than the current "here's what's happening". We can't really write a manual on how to succeed on Rumble because what drives people to watch content is an ever evolving trend, is unpredictable.

I can share a quote from a fellow Canadian, Marshall McLuhan, that shines on this: "In a culture like ours, long accustomed to splitting and dividing all things as a means of control, it is sometimes a bit of a shock to be reminded that, the medium is the message...When I say that the medium is the message, I’m saying that the car is not a medium. The medium is the highway, the factories, and the oil companies."

We provide the platform to showcase your content, but we can't influence the content itself as we allow our viewers to determine what becomes successful and what's ignored into oblivion.

My suggestion: create what you love, be inspired by what's already successful or a combination in between. Just make sure your content is engaging, filmed in high quality and we'll do our best effort to distribute it as far and wide as possible.

Your kind of question is what makes this community great, we like that kind of curiosity.