Rumble Newsletter Overhaul

Would you like a more informative Newsletter?

• Yes

• No

• Not Bothered

Results are only viewable after voting.

sloggervlogger

I was wondering whoever does the Rumble newsletter, could we have some interesting rumble facts added to that. Like how many videos do get uploaded each day, how many viral videos you get in a month, most successful video of the month/week in terms of views and earning maybe some photos of the team, introducing the team, what you doing day in day out. @DavidMcNab always writes about how enlighting it is to visit you guys and see how hard you work. I don't think I'm going to be alone on this, many of us would like to know more and are unable to visit. I know you can't tell us everything, just some analytics would be fun to read.

TwinsKitties

I was wondering whoever does the Rumble newsletter, could we have some interesting rumble facts added to that. Like how many videos do get uploaded each day, how many viral videos you get in a month, most successful video of the month/week in terms of views and earning maybe some photos of the team, introducing the team, what you doing day in day out. @DavidMcNab always writes about how enlighting it is to visit you guys and see how hard you work. I don't think I'm going to be alone on this, many of us would like to know more and are unable to visit. I know you can't tell us everything, just some analytics would be fun to read.
that would be great

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
I've often thought that different articles would be great in the newsletter. Content creators all have interesting stories and might share. A question of the week...
Tip of the day....
We could turn the newsletter into a huge deal :)

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
This would be nice if there were 30 hours in a day, so we'll keep it in mind for the future. But right now it's going to be difficult to implement.

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
This would be nice if there were 30 hours in a day, so we'll keep it in mind for the future. But right now it's going to be difficult to implement.
If Rumble ever decides to create a position and take applications for a little newsletter editor position, I'd apply. I also wonder if it could be creator input based. I certainly think it would be hard for employees to take on any more, but I'd love to see it grow.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
If Rumble ever decides to create a position and take applications for a little newsletter editor position, I'd apply. I also wonder if it could be creator input based. I certainly think it would be hard for employees to take on any more, but I'd love to see it grow.
That's the goal of this community, we don't expect for every single bit of input to be paid for... it'd be nice for sure, but the community is big enough, centralized enough and helpful enough to get new people going, and it continues to grow.

We host and license videos primarily, and I like to think this community is helpful enough, but you would never believe from the emails I get how often people just want to be told exactly what to do to make money here.

I for one I'm support, I'm not a coach. If we helped everyone to make the videos that will get them the most money, wouldn't it make sense I did that for myself?

Makes no sense that we would part with 60% of the profit if we're doing 100% of the work. That's why it's a symbiosis of creators/platform. You do what we don't (make the videos) and we do what you can't (offer the distribution/hosting/marketing/and the million little things required to maintain and promote video content online)... If we did all aspects we'd be an online TV station. And that means leaving the creators out to dry, which is the opposite of why this site exists.

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
That's the goal of this community, we don't expect for every single bit of input to be paid for... it'd be nice for sure, but the community is big enough, centralized enough and helpful enough to get new people going, and it continues to grow.

We host and license videos primarily, and I like to think this community is helpful enough, but you would never believe from the emails I get how often people just want to be told exactly what to do to make money here.

I for one I'm support, I'm not a coach. If we helped everyone to make the videos that will get them the most money, wouldn't it make sense I did that for myself?

Makes no sense that we would part with 60% of the profit if we're doing 100% of the work. That's why it's a symbiosis of creators/platform. You do what we don't (make the videos) and we do what you can't (offer the distribution/hosting/marketing/and the million little things required to maintain and promote video content online)... If we did all aspects we'd be an online TV station. And that means leaving the creators out to dry, which is the opposite of why this site exists.
Great points. I have always believed that the forum is unique because there is so much genuine cooperation and desire to help each other. I have always believed that this forum is a good opportunity to help Rumble grow, which benefits all of us. If ever the staff decided to let us submit content for a formatted newsletter that might be beficial, I'd take an active role. I think many would.
But I think even that would likely be an increased effort for staff.
Eitherway, I'm glad creators can find so much information and encouragement here.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Great points. I have always believed that the forum is unique because there is so much genuine cooperation and desire to help each other. I have always believed that this forum is a good opportunity to help Rumble grow, which benefits all of us. If ever the staff decided to let us submit content for a formatted newsletter that might be beficial, I'd take an active role. I think many would.
But I think even that would likely be an increased effort for staff.
Eitherway, I'm glad creators can find so much information and encouragement here.
I'll be sure to keep that in mind.. I want everyone to do as well as they possibly can; that eventually leads to a better community which makes my job easier!

You are one of the top most helpful people out there, any platform would be happy to have your help and your feedback.

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
I'll be sure to keep that in mind.. I want everyone to do as well as they possibly can; that eventually leads to a better community which makes my job easier!

You are one of the top most helpful people out there, any platform would be happy to have your help and your feedback.
Thanks Mario!
But my heart belongs to Rumble. The other platforms will never compare! :)

I think we should all be thinking about ways to add content on the forum regarding positive news about our experiences. I'm going to post a little story later today about one of my videos getting attention recently. Many of us made Rumble promotional videos for a contest that Chris announced about a year ago. It would be nice to see this happen to some of the other promo videos too.

Last edited: