Rumble Most Frequently Asked Questions

KenMcDougal

For most new users, every question you may have has probably been asked and answered in our Help Center or our FAQ.

If you have a question, try searching for it here first as we most likely have already answered it. If you can't find it, then feel free to submit a post.

https://rumble.groovehq.com/help_center

https://community.rumble.com/forums/rumble-faq.5/
Hi Mario. I looked on the FAQ pages as you suggested but I can't see this addressed. I just started on Rumble yesterday (10/15) and I already have 4 subscribers. So I clicked on the "Subscribe" tab thinking it would possibly show me who subscribed to me. All it did is change from Subscribe 4 ... to ... Unsubscribe 4. I didn't want to click it again thinking it might unsubscribe my 4 new subscribers. How do I get it back to saying Subscribe 4?

KerinGedge

Hi Mario. I looked on the FAQ pages as you suggested but I can't see this addressed. I just started on Rumble yesterday (10/15) and I already have 4 subscribers. So I clicked on the "Subscribe" tab thinking it would possibly show me who subscribed to me. All it did is change from Subscribe 4 ... to ... Unsubscribe 4. I didn't want to click it again thinking it might unsubscribe my 4 new subscribers. How do I get it back to saying Subscribe 4?
Good question... I'd like to add that I would like to be able to know who my subscribers are and interact with them... YT has the "community page" concept... is there a way that by subscribing to a channel on rumble then those subscribers could be invited to join a community thread linked to that channel?

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
Your subscription went down 1 because you unsubscribed. Click again and it will go back up.
You can't hurt things by doing that to get it back.
We can't see our subs yet, but that will hopefully change soon, we are told.
Subs come from posting videos. People that like what they see will follow or sub. The battles are a very good way to get attention on your channel. But your subs are not as crucial as on YouTube. Valuable enough for many reasons, but the promotion that Rumble gives the videos chosen will be much more valuable. If your video and mine both get the same boost from Rumble, the exposure and views will likely be the same. My seniority here, my past videos, even my subs won't make much difference. Certainly the reaction of the audience to your content could be different, and they could like yours or mine better, but every video you upload has the same chance as every video I upload. It's all based on Rumble's fan base, not mine vs. yours.

KenMcDougal

Your subscription went down 1 because you unsubscribed. Click again and it will go back up.
Subs come from posting videos. People that like what they see will follow or sub. The battles are a very good way to get attention on your channel. But your subs are not as crucial as on YouTube. Valuable enough for many reasons, but the promotion that Rumble gives the videos chosen will be much more valuable. If your video and mine both get the same boost from Rumble, the exposure and views will likely be the same. My seniority here, my past videos, even my subs won't make much difference. Certainly the reaction of the audience to your content could be different, and they could like yours or mine better, but every video you upload has the same chance as every video I upload. It's all based on Rumble's fan base, not mine vs. yours.
Thanks David for explaining that. I'm still learning and you are a great teacher. :)

AdventurousLad

I'm on Rumble since September and I've been able to see my subscribers, your subscribers and everyone else's subscribers since day 1, though I can do that through the app only (I use Android). Did you try from your phone? If you're with an iPhone, maybe it's not available yet?
I tend to believe that the videos of the more senior users tend to have more chances of getting more attention (perhaps having more subscribers really helps, especially if these subscribers are loyal). And there are simply users that no matter how rare or often they post videos and no matter what the quality is, they get nearly 100% chance of getting lots of attention, having their videos in some of the categories on the Rumble Home page + having their videos on the Rumble Viral channel on YT. I pay lots of attention of all that and I think there's a bit of a barrier, which of course can be overcome by anybody, depending on how hard one works with the videos and etc. It's a matter of time, I guess. There are so many videos that are recorded from the screens that get very successful and get picked up to be on some of the categories on Rumble Home page too, which ''hurts'' a bit, because that isn't exactly creating, is it? Anyway, perseverance pays off, I guess. :)