Rumble Most Frequently Asked Questions

sloggervlogger

View attachment 554View attachment 554
Здраствуйте, скажите что с этими видео, мне до сих пор не пришло подтверждение на электронную почту и у них горит зеленым грохот, после текста почему то звездочка
Rumble puts the * there because the videos will be limited. You should of received an email. Have you checked your spam folder? If you didn't receive an email just email Rumble.

MaxtheMoluccan

How long should it take for a video to be reviewed and move out of Pending status? I am a new user, and am not sure if that is impacting the timeline. So far I have uploaded two vids - one has been pending for 7 days, the other 6. (Nothing in my email that needs my action - I've checked). I have created a channel and added both videos to it( https://rumble.com/c-168041/ ) - is there anything else I need to do?

PubgMasterGame

How long should it take for a video to be reviewed and move out of Pending status? I am a new user, and am not sure if that is impacting the timeline. So far I have uploaded two vids - one has been pending for 7 days, the other 6. (Nothing in my email that needs my action - I've checked). I have created a channel and added both videos to it( https://rumble.com/c-168041/ ) - is there anything else I need to do?
You need to email support.
support@rumble.com

BenW

Normally it will take 1-3 days. They don't approve videos during the weekend, so that could be a reason that it takes longer.

Sireen12

I takes about 1 : 3 working days
If you didn’t receive any mail you should send mail for support team

DavidMcNab

Also, if you receive Limited Distribution approval, the email you receive might go to your spam folder. You need to respond within 30 days to accept.

Hello, I have a non exclusive agreement contract with rumble. “Video management” I have a few questions.
1.) I have received approximately 465,000 views on rumble and 200,000 views on YouTube for a viral video of my dog tilting her head to a secuirty camera. This video went viral fast, and rumble contacted pretty quickly. I signed with rumble when the video was at approximately 1 million views on Facebook. Granted it took a few days to get approved, but only 3 days or so. Now, I’m just going by the feedback and total views on this video... it got over 60Million views on Facebook. It completely blew up. I didn’t have any control because it was just out there at that time. My question is, did this effect my viewer count on rumble and YouTube, because people kept constantly taking my video and sharing it everywhere? My video got so many views on FB, IG, and went everywhere. And I take a look around rumble viral and see “cute” videos that get 200k views in a day. And when I say “cute” I’m not knocking the video, but that’s all it is.... cute.... I’m past the frustrated part of this rumble site, it just doesn’t make sense to me is all. I’m not mad or anything or think I got scammed, it just baffles me of the videos I see on rumble viral that has more views than a video I posted that got over 60M views. I guess I wrapped up all my concerns in one main question, apologies for the long message. But this issue has been burning a hole in my peace of mind. Hopefully someone can carefully read my thoughts, and give me some good information about this issue I’m having.

BenW

Hello, I have a non exclusive agreement contract with rumble. “Video management” I have a few questions.
1.) I have received approximately 465,000 views on rumble and 200,000 views on YouTube for a viral video of my dog tilting her head to a secuirty camera. This video went viral fast, and rumble contacted pretty quickly. I signed with rumble when the video was at approximately 1 million views on Facebook. Granted it took a few days to get approved, but only 3 days or so. Now, I’m just going by the feedback and total views on this video... it got over 60Million views on Facebook. It completely blew up. I didn’t have any control because it was just out there at that time. My question is, did this effect my viewer count on rumble and YouTube, because people kept constantly taking my video and sharing it everywhere? My video got so many views on FB, IG, and went everywhere. And I take a look around rumble viral and see “cute” videos that get 200k views in a day. And when I say “cute” I’m not knocking the video, but that’s all it is.... cute.... I’m past the frustrated part of this rumble site, it just doesn’t make sense to me is all. I’m not mad or anything or think I got scammed, it just baffles me of the videos I see on rumble viral that has more views than a video I posted that got over 60M views. I guess I wrapped up all my concerns in one main question, apologies for the long message. But this issue has been burning a hole in my peace of mind. Hopefully someone can carefully read my thoughts, and give me some good information about this issue I’m having.
First of all I can imagin and feel with you that it is frustrating and that you feel helpless, because you can’t control what is happening on facebook so fast.
I think you ask a question that can’t be answered. You will never know if or in which proportions this effect your viewer count on Rumble and YouTube. Did you inform Rumble about it? Hope they can do something about it, although the damage is already done.

First of all I can imagin and feel with you that it is frustrating and that you feel helpless, because you can’t control what is happening on facebook so fast.
I think you ask a question that can’t be answered. You will never know if or in which proportions this effect your viewer count on Rumble and YouTube. Did you inform Rumble about it? Hope they can do something about it, although the damage is already done.
Yes any chance I could... but I received the same answer every time “your video is doing great” or..... my favorite.... “you must be patient”