Rumble Most Frequently Asked Questions

Hi.. can anyone tell me if i can still let rumble to use my videos for youtube as i also having youtube account. I am worried if youtube will BAN me if they knows Rumble also playing my videos. I am confused. All i need to know. which category should i choose when i submitting videos to rumble. I wish i can earn both from youtube as i can and also from rumble. thanks.

Hi.. can anyone tell me if i can still let rumble to use my videos for youtube as i also having youtube account. I am worried if youtube will BAN me if they knows Rumble also playing my videos. I am confused. All i need to know. which category should i choose when i submitting videos to rumble. I wish i can earn both from youtube as i can and also from rumble. thanks.
Good news. You can earn on Rumble and Youtube at the same time. With the same video.
I've been reading in the forum that you want to chose Exclusive Management to make the most money. But check. See if it's the best choice for you.
You give Rumble permission to copyright your video on your own Youtube channel. They copyright it on any channel so you get paid for all of the views.
It's good to have the video on your channel too. You won't get banned. Youtube allows that. It will earn you more to do it that way. Not less. Most of us are doing that. But share the Rumble link or the Rumble Youtube link on instagram and facebook and stuff.

If you are being monetize by youtube. Than please dont allow rumble to take over. Youtube will pay rumble and than rumble will deduct their part and give you little. Why you should be doing that. Its better for one party to pay you so you get more. Another thing. When i upload in youtube. I can delete my videos anytime. But i was unable to delete videos from rumble. That is bad practise. If you someday decided to cancel rumble. Than rumble still may be running your videos. this is bad practise. I feel insecure with rumble. Rumble use our platform to make money for them. You should only allow rumble to use our videos on their platform or in whatever platform that our videos are not monetize. I hope rumble will soon allow us to delete our videos. Not a good practise if they take our videos for themselves. Youtube is the best..

If you are being monetize by youtube. Than please dont allow rumble to take over. Youtube will pay rumble and than rumble will deduct their part and give you little. Why you should be doing that. Its better for one party to pay you so you get more. Another thing. When i upload in youtube. I can delete my videos anytime. But i was unable to delete videos from rumble. That is bad practise. If you someday decided to cancel rumble. Than rumble still may be running your videos. this is bad practise. I feel insecure with rumble. Rumble use our platform to make money for them. You should only allow rumble to use our videos on their platform or in whatever platform that our videos are not monetize. I hope rumble will soon allow us to delete our videos. Not a good practise if they take our videos for themselves. Youtube is the best..
Just decide which license works best for you...there are 4 license options so if you dont want rumble to use the videos on youtube then just dont pick the license that includes youtube. Rumble doesnt "take" money from anyone...this is a partnership and both creators/rumble benefit from the other. They get a percentage because they help the vids get more views that we wouldnt get most likely on our own...or it would take a lot longer to get more views 😊

It sounds like you might want to be choosing the rumble player only video option which means rumble doesnt do anything with your video (including promoting it) so if/when your videos make money from it being viewable in rumble it will be up to you the creator to make sure its being shared so that it gets viewed. Everyone's needs are different on here which is why its awesome they have several different license options as well as chosing to decline licensing if a video does not get chosen for full distribution.

As I know it, and have been reading here, not all the given info may be correct but this can be confirmed by support. If you are making cash through youtube alone, that's awesome. If you submit via Rumble and choose exclusive management ,and if your submission gains "profit sharing " status, rumble will then place the video on their YouTube rumble viral channel as well as other third party sites. You will gain income from all the other platforms your video is seen on. As above, Rumble does not "take "your income, they actually give you 60% of what the video makes on other platforms( some may give different percentages). Hope this helps a little. Keep up with creating and submitting.

Hi there.. are you reading my message clearly. I said.. if youtube monetize your videos already... than dont no point allowing rumble to take over. Secondly. rumble claims copy right on my videos and the videos are in my channel. Rumble should play my videos in their youtube channel. I mean, the viewers are within my channel and rumble get paid through my channel. You get what i mean. its all in my channel. So, my advise is.. if youtube paying you than why should i allow rumble take some of my money. m i right. if rumble take my videos and playes in their channel. I agree with you. But rumble doing it in my channel. their taking part of my money. I joined rumble few months ago. First i chose the exclusive lisence.. than after realizing that rumble plays my videos in my channel and taking advantage on my channel. than i change the lisence to exclude youtube. so, from now.. rumble wont claim any copy right in my videos but they plays in rumble platform. my point is.. hope you get my point clear. i m sorry my english is not very high... thanks n bye

Hi there.. are you reading my message clearly. I said.. if youtube monetize your videos already... than dont no point allowing rumble to take over. Secondly. rumble claims copy right on my videos and the videos are in my channel. Rumble should play my videos in their youtube channel. I mean, the viewers are within my channel and rumble get paid through my channel. You get what i mean. its all in my channel. So, my advise is.. if youtube paying you than why should i allow rumble take some of my money. m i right. if rumble take my videos and playes in their channel. I agree with you. But rumble doing it in my channel. their taking part of my money. I joined rumble few months ago. First i chose the exclusive lisence.. than after realizing that rumble plays my videos in my channel and taking advantage on my channel. than i change the lisence to exclude youtube. so, from now.. rumble wont claim any copy right in my videos but they plays in rumble platform. my point is.. hope you get my point clear. i m sorry my english is not very high... thanks n bye
It may be best to direct this to support, they will have all the answers for you. support@rumble.com and explain everything to them.

DavidMcNab

Hello TJAlex.
I'm a Rumble creator (uploader) like you are. I don't speak for Rumble, but I've researched this and done the math so I'll tell you what works for most of us. The "Exclusive Management" license option allows Rumble to collect 10% of your earnings through your own channel.
BUT, in exchange, you get promoted on their YouTube channel with almost 900,000 subscribers. You get 90% of that revenue too.
If you can get more earnings on your channel yourself, the math says this is not profitable for you. If you cannot get as many views, then the views on the Rumble Viral YouTube channel will make you more than you lost. I think you would need at least 1M subscribers to get the same number of views. But you're getting 90% from their channel earnings too, so you actually need 81M subscibers to balance the earnings. (You lose 10% of yours but gain 9x as much money from their views if the channel performs equally).
Add in the benefit of promotion on AOL, MSN, Yahoo and other platforms. And the Rumble player.
There's a lot of promotion for such a tinny percentage.
Another thing, Rumble's channel gets almost 1,000 new subscribers per day. I know of only a few big YouTubers who would not benefit from granting full license to Rumble.
Look at your analytics and see what your channel is earning per month. My Rumble channel always makes me 400x the revenue that I was making with YouTube. I believe that if you look at all the factors and do the math, you'll win with Rumble.
Please let me know if you disagree with any of this. I'm open-minded and always looking for somebody to actually demonstrate how they can do better without Rumble. Nobody has ever done it yet.

If you already have a youtube channel, please select the second option
A second option is the Video Management (excluding YouTube) license which is the same as the Exclusive Video Management license except the videos do not get distributed on YouTube.
then you just make money in both places without copyright infringement
-----------------------------------------------------
https://rumble.com/user/sctech1080/

PubgMasterGame

Hello TJAlex.
I'm a Rumble creator (uploader) like you are. I don't speak for Rumble, but I've researched this and done the math so I'll tell you what works for most of us. The "Exclusive Management" license option allows Rumble to collect 10% of your earnings through your own channel.
BUT, in exchange, you get promoted on their YouTube channel with almost 900,000 subscribers. You get 90% of that revenue too.
If you can get more earnings on your channel yourself, the math says this is not profitable for you. If you cannot get as many views, then the views on the Rumble Viral YouTube channel will make you more than you lost. I think you would need at least 1M subscribers to get the same number of views. But you're getting 90% from their channel earnings too, so you actually need 81M subscibers to balance the earnings. (You lose 10% of yours but gain 9x as much money from their views if the channel performs equally).
Add in the benefit of promotion on AOL, MSN, Yahoo and other platforms. And the Rumble player.
There's a lot of promotion for such a tinny percentage.
Another thing, Rumble's channel gets almost 1,000 new subscribers per day. I know of only a few big YouTubers who would not benefit from granting full license to Rumble.
Look at your analytics and see what your channel is earning per month. My Rumble channel always makes me 400x the revenue that I was making with YouTube. I believe that if you look at all the factors and do the math, you'll win with Rumble.
Please let me know if you disagree with any of this. I'm open-minded and always looking for somebody to actually demonstrate how they can do better without Rumble. Nobody has ever done it yet.
that's correct David

1552400121170.png 1552400121170.png Здраствуйте, скажите что с этими видео, мне до сих пор не пришло подтверждение на электронную почту и у них горит зеленым грохот, после текста почему то звездочка