Rumble making a poor impression! Is Rumble no longer editing titles of videos?

I've recently noticed that many video titles are not being edited and it creates a bad impression on Rumble. Here are just a few that I have seen in recent days. I'm concerned that Rumble is lowing their quality.
"Gavin Loves so much her sister" (Gavin is a boy)
"Funny Dogs Video , Amazing girl playing with dog,Dog very lucky then me" (These look more like long tail keywords. Its a 5 minute video of a girl picking fleas and ticks off of a dog!)
"This is so cool" (Not very descriptive)
"How to make water mill ?" (It's not a question.)
"The mexican reception" (The description to this video, "The friendly and kind way of the mexicans to recept the tourists" - Look at the grammar and spelling! Yikes!)
"video kitten cat cat playing with a dog Chat Katt فيديو، تلد، رفع، لعب" (Description says the same thing. I translated the Arabic: "Video of a child raising a toy")

It is my belief all these videos were approved for profit sharing. They also do not have the 300 word descriptions that I thought was required. They came to me an email, "Rumble Viral Newsletter" that I receive once a day. Does this concern any of you? It concerns me! I'd like to think I am uploading to a platform that looks professional and upholds standards and quality. I work hard on my videos. I work hard to get my titles as attractive and grammatically correct as possible. I've always appreciated when Rumble edited them because I figure they know more than I do about what would be attention getting. Interested in what others think.

Tripwire

I am sure Rumble do not realize this is happening, as far as I am concerned they are very professional in what they do, and now you have brought it to their attention I am sure it will not be allowed to carry on, some of the videos however that are being put on the front page are not that good but that is just my thoughts and not everybody likes the same material .

Tripwire

I've recently noticed that many video titles are not being edited and it creates a bad impression on Rumble. Here are just a few that I have seen in recent days. I'm concerned that Rumble is lowing their quality.
"Gavin Loves so much her sister" (Gavin is a boy)
"Funny Dogs Video , Amazing girl playing with dog,Dog very lucky then me" (These look more like long tail keywords. Its a 5 minute video of a girl picking fleas and ticks off of a dog!)
"This is so cool" (Not very descriptive)
"How to make water mill ?" (It's not a question.)
"The mexican reception" (The description to this video, "The friendly and kind way of the mexicans to recept the tourists" - Look at the grammar and spelling! Yikes!)
"video kitten cat cat playing with a dog Chat Katt فيديو، تلد، رفع، لعب" (Description says the same thing. I translated the Arabic: "Video of a child raising a toy")

It is my belief all these videos were approved for profit sharing. They also do not have the 300 word descriptions that I thought was required. They came to me an email, "Rumble Viral Newsletter" that I receive once a day. Does this concern any of you? It concerns me! I'd like to think I am uploading to a platform that looks professional and upholds standards and quality. I work hard on my videos. I work hard to get my titles as attractive and grammatically correct as possible. I've always appreciated when Rumble edited them because I figure they know more than I do about what would be attention getting. Interested in what others think.
I looked for this video on rumble but could not find it, ? found it on arcamax though.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
We're aware of this situation and we're currently working towards implementing a solution.

Keep in mind a lot of content chosen for limited or Rumble only aren't as thoroughly vetted as exclusive content. The content above is mostly Rumble only selected for limited distribution.

Tripwire

video A cat drunk cat kitten gatito Gato Katze Gatto Chat Katt فيديو، رفع، سكران، رفع، تلد These must be only limited because there are lots of them .

Thank you @Mario. These were sent to me via the Rumble Viral Newsletter email. I always thought the videos selected for that email are for profit sharing. However, recently one of my videos selected for profit sharing was never in one of those emails. Can you explain the criteria and how videos are selected for that email?

Thank you @Mario. These were sent to me via the Rumble Viral Newsletter email. I always thought the videos selected for that email are for profit sharing. However, recently one of my videos selected for profit sharing was never in one of those emails. Can you explain the criteria and how videos are selected for that email?
Mine was selected for profit sharing as well and never promoted on their channel. A little bummed about that! I don't think they add all the videos to their YouTube channel.

DavidMcNab

I find there can be a delay and that the videos are often on Rumble Viral YouTube the next day.
With almost 500,000 subscribers it's a big boost!

We're aware of this situation and we're currently working towards implementing a solution.

Keep in mind a lot of content chosen for limited or Rumble only aren't as thoroughly vetted as exclusive content. The content above is mostly Rumble only selected for limited distribution.
That was clear from the beginning, I think. The question is, shouldn't we just receive a Newsletter with 'exclusive' or 'premium' stuff, as it was once?