Rumble Introduces Rumble Reel, Unlocking Access to Short-Form Digital Video

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
@Mario How are we doing with the Rumble Reel, are companies buying our videos through it? I sell quite a bit through other licence companies to companies like right this minute, weather channel, ADME, Ladbible, Nameless TV ( and many more) , but never received a great deal on 3rd party on Rumble and this seemed strange and was wondering if Rumble reel really gets the attention it deserves?
If a company has licensed your video you will see it on your dashboard. The system is working well for us, and growing little by little every day.

I received payment of approximately $125, about eight months after upload. I was hoping for more, based on previous commercial licensing through Rumble on other clips that netted me $3300 for each of two clips. (No complaints, but I had dared to dream)
I actually edited a copy of the original cow video that they required without text overlay, and because I had not been able to save the working file from the original, it took me a few hours. At first glance, it appears that my time wasn't well compensated.
But...the new version earned me a few hundred dollars more from Rumble views. And then that same version earned me a few hundred dollars again from third party views. And two of the versions had high views on Rumble's YouTube channel. I strongly believe that the exposure from RithThisMinute.com must have helped.
So all told, I made out very well.
On a side note, I dealt with Nick and Mario as soon as I was contacted through FaceBook about the video. They had my new version approved and then sold first thing the next morning. They worked very quickly.
That cow video has three different "versions" out there. That's partly why.

I don't mind sharing this....the total earnings have been approximately $18,000 for that footage. I still see it trickling in. (I see the farmer occasionally and he gets a little share as well.)
My own YouTube channel has gotten me only 16,000 views on this, compared with about 17M through Rumble. It's just another example of how uploading on Rumble can pay off for any of us.

Last edited:
I received payment of approximately $125, about eight months after upload. I was hoping for more, based on previous commercial licensing through Rumble on other clips that netted me $3300 for each of two clips. (No complaints, but I had dared to dream)
I actually edited a copy of the original cow video that they required without text overlay, and because I had not been able to save the working file from the original, it took me a few hours. At first glance, it appears that my time wasn't well compensated.
But...the new version earned me a few hundred dollars more from Rumble views. And then that same version earned me a few hundred dollars again from third party views. And two of the versions had high views on Rumble's YouTube channel. I strongly believe that the exposure from RithThisMinute.com must have helped.
So all told, I made out very well.
On a side note, I dealt with Nick and Mario as soon as I was contacted through FaceBook about the video. They had my new version approved and then sold first thing the next morning. They worked very quickly.
That cow video has three different "versions" out there. That's partly why.

I don't mind sharing this....the total earnings have been approximately $18,000 for that footage. I still see it trickling in. (I see the farmer occasionally and he gets a little share as well.)
My own YouTube channel has gotten me only 16,000 views on this, compared with about 17M through Rumble. It's just another example of how uploading on Rumble can pay off for any of us.
Thank you David! Rumble still comes out on top for me as well. I was just wondering about the 3rd party Rumble reel that never done anything for me which seemed strange as I sell regular on other platforms, but it's still pretty new, so it might pick up. :)

Last edited: