Rumble have filed a copyright claim on my original content

I have a youtube channel and today I uploaded some footage from years ago which i took on my camera - and used it on a youtube video which was due for release tomorrow. Rumble have put a copyright claim on it. Rumble had used this video which I took, 6 years ago. I have filed a dispute as I believe I still own the copyright and content even though it was featured on Rumble. Can anyone confirm if this is the case or not please? Thank you very much. Nicola

Maxyviral

I have a youtube channel and today I uploaded some footage from years ago which i took on my camera - and used it on a YouTube video which was due for release tomorrow. Rumble have put a copyright claim on it. Rumble had used this video which I took, 6 years ago. I have filed a dispute as I believe I still own the copyright and content even though it was featured on Rumble. Can anyone confirm if this is the case or not please? Thank you very much. Nicola
it's normal as u uploaded this video to rumble with option full or limited distributions , that copyright doesn't mean your video will be deleted or anything or no revenue from YouTube , it means that rumble will put ads extra so u can earn from this video on YouTube from YouTube itself and rumble , this is normal case happens with all of us

I have a youtube channel and today I uploaded some footage from years ago which i took on my camera - and used it on a youtube video which was due for release tomorrow. Rumble have put a copyright claim on it. Rumble had used this video which I took, 6 years ago. I have filed a dispute as I believe I still own the copyright and content even though it was featured on Rumble. Can anyone confirm if this is the case or not please? Thank you very much. Nicola
This is normal, its a good thing so dont dispute it. You still own your vid but if you selected rumble to exclusively manage your vid they have the technology to scan for any unauthorized uses of the video and itll automatically do this for any copy of the video. The views on the video are managed thru rumble. If you have ads running on your vid on your own channel itll pay out thru rumble. Mine dont have ads on my channel but others have said ads show up on their non monetized channels.