Rumble Fever

Is it just me…. :)
When the weekend comes, you think you’ve got a good video, uploaded it to Rumble, but damn it’s the weekend again and you know nothing happens on the weekend. You still go to your video page, reload and reload again. Somebody might look at it. No! No luck – you’re telling yourself again it’s the weekend nothing happens on a weekend! Damn, the first stage should be automated, can’t the computer work weekends, even if there is no manual review. Monday comes. Great finally Monday, you think. Back to reloading that page again, once, twice, uncountable times. You tell yourself stop reloading, you will get an email telling you what is what, but you still reload that page. Is it rumbling yet? Oh no, is Canada, they are still asleep, I’ll have to wait until they catch up and get to work. Will it get full distribution or am seeing those dreaded * or **. Staring at the screen, praying, please no stars. Nothing happens. Well at least no stars yet and there might be a queue from the weekend. It all takes time, you telling yourself. Just have some patience. Tuesday, a repeat of Monday… , heart skipping beats on every reload. Finally the results ……. And then jeez it’s nearly the weekend again…. :rolleyes: ;) .

DavidMcNab

I get excited for Mondays now because of approvals!
I hit the refresh button on the earnings regularly. It used to update every hour on the 45 minute mark. Now it seems like it's two or three times a day and I'm in withdrawal. And a day where the videos sit and you don't get an approval....it's like a day without coffee.
We're hard core Rumblers and there is no cure.

I get excited for Mondays now because of approvals!
I hit the refresh button on the earnings regularly. It used to update every hour on the 45 minute mark. Now it seems like it's two or three times a day and I'm in withdrawal. And a day where the videos sit and you don't get an approval....it's like a day without coffee.
We're hard core Rumblers and there is no cure.
I'm so glad is not just me :D

Hahahaha It is interesting to see how every one of us has it's on way to deal with the same disease - Rumbleitis ;)
I consciously don't upload on Friday and Saturday, to avoid the long wait for the approval but by Sunday afternoon I just can't wait anymore and need to upload. :)

DavidMcNab

Hahahaha It is interesting to see how every one of us has it's on way to deal with the same disease - Rumbleitis ;)
I consciously don't upload on Friday and Saturday, to avoid the long wait for the approval but by Sunday afternoon I just can't wait anymore and need to upload. :)
We have Rumbleitis and the prescription is more uploads!!

Since this is like a therapy support group and honesty is the way forward, I'm going to coness that I sometimes set my laptop to upload in the night (the curse of poor internet in the boonies). If I wake up in the wee hours, I will go check to see if I can finish the upload before the 8am deadline.
I'm so hopeless!