Rumble earnings

I had quite a good run this year with my videos, but this month it seems different. I was just wondering, if anybody else had a slow decline in estimated rumble earnings since about the 8th this month? It seems to go down quite steep to almost nothing. I wonder if it is an account adjustment? Or it might be just me. :)

@sloggervlogger for the last week my account seems virtually frozen. Zero activity. The view count and earnings haven't moved. I checked My latest video has 14,000 views on rumbles youtube channel but in my account it says my total view count for that video is 1200. Not sure if they are doing another site maintenance but the stats and analytics are out of whack and earnings have been low for everyone this month. Hopefully it will update.

DavidMcNab

Mine plummeted in June as well. I sometimes find there is a catch up later. Hopefully it will be the case. But views on all platforms do drop in the summer. It's always the way.
YouTube earnings haven't been added for a few weeks, I believe. Those will likely appear all of a sudden soon too.
I'm excited about my calf video at 1.5M YT views. I haven't had one ever reach that point yet. I believe the increased number of YouTube subscribers for Rumble has paid off. 670,000 at the moment. It's great for all of us.

Around June 1st mine came to a dead stop. I was doing around $5-10/day pre-June, but now I'm around 20 cents a day. My latest video appeared on 14 MSN sites when it went live and I Googled it in the beginning of June, but I haven't seen a single stat show up which is very odd considering it made it to 14 MSN sites. That video is stuck at 383 views and hasn't moved since going live.

Around June 1st mine came to a dead stop. I was doing around $5-10/day pre-June, but now I'm around 20 cents a day. My latest video appeared on 14 MSN sites when it went live and I Googled it in the beginning of June, but I haven't seen a single stat show up which is very odd considering it made it to 14 MSN sites. That video is stuck at 383 views and hasn't moved since going live.
yep same here.

BenW

On the 'All videos' page the number of views (of my last video) are much lower than on the 'Stats and Analytic' page. On the Áll video' page the Rumble views on my last video are only 697 views, but when i look at the Stats and Analytic page it is 4 times higher at the moment (filtered on video)
My YouTube views looks accurate, so it looks that for me only the 'All video' page is not up to date.

On the 'All videos' page the number of views (of my last video) are much lower than on the 'Stats and Analytic' page. On the Áll video' page the Rumble views on my last video are only 697 views, but when i look at the Stats and Analytic page it is 4 times higher at the moment (filtered on video)
My YouTube views looks accurate, so it looks that for me only the 'All video' page is not up to date.
I think this is something different that the channel views don't tally with the Stats and Analytic page. The views seem to be there, but the earnings are still nose diving for some reason. Maybe just a bad month like @DavidMcNab said, maybe account adjustments - I'm not sure. Time will tell.

BenW

I think this is something different that the channel views don't tally with the Stats and Analytic page. The views seem to be there, but the earnings are still nose diving for some reason. Maybe just a bad month like @DavidMcNab said, maybe account adjustments - I'm not sure. Time will tell.
Ok I understand. I can't say my earnings are worse than my previous months, but I don't upload many videos.

DavidMcNab

It's probably very hard for support to give us concrete info on earnings in a very uncertain world. Rumble can't deliver earnings when the other platforms are so wildly unpredictable in their payment to Rumble. So anything they tell us will seem like a promise, I suspect.
I know that when I ask Mario to make a prediction it's a tough question.
But it's hard to wait and wonder, lol.