Rumble daily ticket total did not reset

BLLRMD

First time posting in community forum, I'm a bit new to rumble, and new to posting my stuff online. I just wanted to let someone know my ticket total did not reset from yesterday so I started out with over 200 tickets. Guess maybe my tickets shouldn't be considered for this evenings winners for voting. I'm hoping this is the correct place to inform someone.

BLLRMD

Hi πŸ‘‹ Nice to met you Thank You for the reply and welcome. I just discovered the forums not too long ago. I am already subscribed to your channel 😊 I hope they track them and all is good. I did an email to rumble support not long ago, I had voted one morning, then later that afternoon went to check the status of how my video was doing and another video of mine was up to vote on and I clicked ti like and it kept wanting me ri rumble it.. I was unsure why it was on later in the day and did not want to take advantage of continously voting on it, so I emailed rumble support... but never heard back. So I really like that they offer to report bugs here on the community page. I also asked the by email for a request to change a discription but haven't heard back. They changed a caption on a video of mine that went to rumble viral but did not correlate the discription.. I had bull they changed to mom.. but in discription did not change to mom.. I believe that could be very confusing to people who view video.

Attachments

cdngreenwaterdiver

Hi πŸ‘‹ Nice to met you Thank You for the reply and welcome. I just discovered the forums not too long ago. I am already subscribed to your channel 😊 I hope they track them and all is good. I did an email to rumble support not long ago, I had voted one morning, then later that afternoon went to check the status of how my video was doing and another video of mine was up to vote on and I clicked ti like and it kept wanting me ri rumble it.. I was unsure why it was on later in the day and did not want to take advantage of continously voting on it, so I emailed rumble support... but never heard back. So I really like that they offer to report bugs here on the community page. I also asked the by email for a request to change a discription but haven't heard back. They changed a caption on a video of mine that went to rumble viral but did not correlate the discription.. I had bull they changed to mom.. but in discription did not change to mom.. I believe that could be very confusing to people who view video.
Tag @Mario so he ( as will now) see you comment and take care of an explanation for you as to why it was changed. They do at times change a title slightly as to what they feel is stronger for attracting viewers etc

BLLRMD

Welcome! Awesome animal videos! Are those all yours?? Lucky!!
Thank you so much!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘‹ Yes I have lots of babies... 2 horses, 7 heifers, 2 cows that are due anyday now, 1 bull, 2 dogs, 4 cats, 3 parakeets, 1 love bird, & 2 chickens. πŸ’™πŸ’™ All a bit spoiled πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ‘We might be getting 2 Emu's soon 😊