" Rumble " count

PaulRimmer

Hi team Rumble
Really liking the updates and new features on the app, but can someone explain why the rumble count on your videos in " feed " is much higher than that shown on ' your videos ' or the live leaderboard ?
Thank you
Best regards

PaulRimmer

Hi πŸ‘‹
Thanks for replying..
Lol.. i wish it did ! , but no ...
I took screen shots of both time stamped for comparison , didn't want to plaster that all over here as I thought there would be an explanation I've not considered.. . maybe it's something to do with the ios rumbles or something.. just looked now at my current video for comparison, and the ' feed ' now doesn't show any rumble count at all ! .. can only assume its just a tech thing πŸ˜ƒπŸ€”

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
All Rumbles are counted towards the grand total, and they eventually add up to the same tally (just not instantly).

Like multiple rivers streams that eventually all end up in the same sea. Every single ios and android and desktop Rumble gets counted.

PaulRimmer

Possibly! ... its really not a biggie , as long as we are not been ' robbed ' of Rumbles πŸ˜€.. i must admit, the way they shoot up & drop off in parallel at various times is interesting! ...All is good πŸ‘

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Possibly! ... its really not a biggie , as long as we are not been ' robbed ' of Rumbles πŸ˜€.. i must admit, the way they shoot up & drop off in parallel at various times is interesting! ...All is good πŸ‘
Put it this way, if votes are tallied every 90 seconds and 20 people vote up, and 5 down... then suddenly you'll see +15... but the opposite is also true, if between updates you get more down votes than up votes, then you'll get a slight vote drop when stats are refreshed.

There's no reason to overload the system making votes refresh instantly when a slight delay works fine, (this doesn't affect the end result either). There's no benefit over maniacally micromanaging every vote in real time in our end, but we can understand how it can be really exciting to see every vote in the creator's side.

PaulRimmer

Thank you Mario .
The Possibly reply was to Brem' .. landed at the same time , wasn't questioning your explanation, just to be clear
Again, thank you both for the explanations
I agree, it can be very exciting πŸ˜€, especially in the last 45 minutes, better than anything on the TV ( even at 2am in the UK)

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Paul,

That 91 (currently 92 Rumbles) is the total amount of votes with positive and negative combined, the leaderboard only shows positive votes which currently stands at 59. The winner is chosen based on the total positive votes, not total votes overall.