Rumble Club

brenmichelle

Hi guys,

I was thinking now that rumble is emphasizing rumbles more and video engagement, maybe we can work together to increase our numbers and activity.
If you comment here, I will go to your channel and watch and comment on your video. Hopefully you will check out my channel too, and everyone else’s who comments here.
Everyone wins in the Rumble Club!

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Hi guys,

I was thinking now that rumble is emphasizing rumbles more and video engagement, maybe we can work together to increase our numbers and activity.
If you comment here, I will go to your channel and watch and comment on your video. Hopefully you will check out my channel too, and everyone else’s who comments here.
Great idea! I know you have great videos @brenmichelle and @DavidMcNab so It is a pleasure to watch yours.:p

PubgMasterGame

Hi guys,

let the fun begin ;);) lets say 5 rumbles & 5 positive comments per day on different videos ( hope there was tab says which videos got rumbles / comments by which user like notification status bar )

brenmichelle

let the fun begin ;);) lets say 5 rumbles & 5 positive comments per day on different videos ( hope there was tab says which videos got rumbles / comments by which user like notification status bar )
I think 5 per day might be tough to maintain, but I’m happy with any engagement. I’m really enjoying going through everyone’s channels and my rumbles have gone up. Thank you for participating!

Tau316

Hi guys,

Will you check out my channel and give some advice also please?

Tau316

Hi guys,

Good morning, will you please view my profile and give me feedback on how to improve my feed.

Martiarch2212

Hi guys,

subscribed!! :love: cute dog. https://rumble.com/v8xalt-d-trump-bomb-em.html