Rumble Claimed YouTube Videos NOT monetized on YouTube?

If a Rumble member's non-monetized video on YT is acquired by Rumble, and then placed on Rumble's Viral Video YT channel, is the member's video immediately monetized on YT? Even if that member's YT channel does NOT qualify for monetization? Are Rumble members receiving monetization benefits from their YT videos IF they appear on Rumble Viral Video?

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
If a Rumble member's non-monetized video on YT is acquired by Rumble, and then placed on Rumble's Viral Video YT channel, is the member's video immediately monetized on YT? Even if that member's YT channel does NOT qualify for monetization? Are Rumble members receiving monetization benefits from their YT videos IF they appear on Rumble Viral Video?
Hi Yates13,

Yes, if we are managing your video under an exclusive license and we upload it to any of our YouTube channel we will also monetize your copy on your channel. Because we claim the video on your behalf the monetization requirements fall on us not the user anymore, and since we meet all YT requirements the video is therefore monetize even if it's in your personal channel and you don't have monetization.

Some of my videos earned YouTube revenue even if my channel is not monetized and some of our subscribers were asking me if my channel is already monetized because they saw ads served on my videos. It seems though that lately, according to some of our subscribers, ads are not showing anymore on my videos claimed by rumble.

BenW

Some of my videos earned YouTube revenue even if my channel is not monetized and some of our subscribers were asking me if my channel is already monetized because they saw ads served on my videos. It seems though that lately, according to some of our subscribers, ads are not showing anymore on my videos claimed by rumble.
I don't have 1000 subscribers, but I saw an advertisement by one of my videos today and the days before. I don't see advertisements by the other YouTube videos on my channel claimed by Rumble. When I watch my Stats and Analytics I do earn money on YouTube videos, I only cant see if it comes from the Rumble YouTube site or mine.

Last edited: