Rumble Claim On Our Channels Videos

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Is there accurate time for rumble to put claims on our videos on YouTube , so far only 4 videos claimed by rumble others still not

YouTube channel link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWrIbosmQJyMXvlL8C-JG5Q
This is totally depending on YouTube, but if you waited more than 1-2 weeks, then I'd consider sending the URL's to the support email.

Make sure you uploaded the videos under a license that includes YouTube though.

This is totally depending on YouTube, but if you waited more than 1-2 weeks, then I'd consider sending the URL's to the support email.

Make sure you uploaded the videos under a license that includes YouTube though.
Hi Mario ,

I have mailed support and they sent me forum to apply for video license change , i filled out all data and sent it yesterday , does it take long time to check or approve it ?

thanks

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hi Mario ,

I have mailed support and they sent me forum to apply for video license change , i filled out all data and sent it yesterday , does it take long time to check or approve it ?

thanks
It may take a day or two, as these changes are manually processed by the licensing team before being sent to YouTube for claiming (and we also have to wait for YouTube to apply the claim)

You can rest assured we will claim this content, it may just take a week or two total depending how quickly YT grants us the claim.

It may take a day or two, as these changes are manually processed by the licensing team before being sent to YouTube for claiming (and we also have to wait for YouTube to apply the claim)

You can rest assured we will claim this content, it may just take a week or two total depending how quickly YT grants us the claim.
thanks a lot for support :):):):)

Is there accurate time for rumble to put claims on our videos on YouTube , so far only 4 videos claimed by rumble others still not

YouTube channel link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWrIbosmQJyMXvlL8C-JG5Q
It happened to me as well. So, i decided not to give permission to rumble anymore. Since its better for youtube to pay us direct and we get full amount rather than rumble take some and give us some. So, i think.. better let rumble playback our videos on your own platforms.

It happened to me as well. So, i decided not to give permission to rumble anymore. Since its better for youtube to pay us direct and we get full amount rather than rumble take some and give us some. So, i think.. better let rumble playback our videos on your own platforms.
Yeah I agree with you I sort of regret giving rumble Copyrights as it just takes to long for things to update from You Tube. I still have no numbers from Dec 18 you tube data:(