Rumble changes title to be misleading

einsteinparrot

I know Rumble edits our titles and sometimes the descriptions, however, I have a problem when they do so to mislead viewers, otherwise known as "clickbait". I uploaded a video and titled it "Determined parrot has a case of wanderlust". Rumble changed it to "Determined talking parrot has a case of wanderlust". In the video, my parrot is not talking! People are clicking on the video expecting the parrot to talk and he's not. It is also costing me Rumbles as the count is currently at -6 Rumbles. @Mario can you explain the reasoning why this was done?

cdngreenwaterdiver

I know Rumble edits our titles and sometimes the descriptions, however, I have a problem when they do so to mislead viewers, otherwise known as "clickbait". I uploaded a video and titled it "Determined parrot has a case of wanderlust". Rumble changed it to "Determined talking parrot has a case of wanderlust". In the video, my parrot is not talking! People are clicking on the video expecting the parrot to talk and he's not. It is also costing me Rumbles as the count is currently at -6 Rumbles. @Mario can you explain the reasoning why this was done?
minus 6, that's nothing, I have seen some of my good videos get more than that for who knows what reason and still do ok on views.
https://rumble.com/user/cdngreenwaterdiver/

einsteinparrot

minus 6, that's nothing, I have seen some of my good videos get more than that for who knows what reason and still do ok on views.
https://rumble.com/user/cdngreenwaterdiver/
@cdngreenwaterdiver I'm not as concerned about the number of Rumbles as I am misleading people. I hate to click on a video expecting one thing and then being disappointed. I don't want my brand to get the reputation of being clickbait. It causes distrust in your viewership. YouTube frowns upon it and I have always avoided it.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
I've escalated your concerns to the editorial chief.