Rumble Battles

Joedaoud

can you only win 1 time per day? I had 2 videos tonight place 6th and 7th. For some reason only 1 made the top 10 winners.
Is there a rule only 1 top 10 placement per person per day?
Thanks

DavidMcNab

Anyone can win, regardless of your phone.
This app comes down to audience appeal and audience votes. The only advantage that Android users have is that they can play and receive $5 for the lottery tickets. They also get a vote, but when the winners are receiving more than 100 rumbles to win, that single vote is rarely going to be a factor.
The leaderboard is visible to all.
All Rumble creators have a fair shot.

BLLRMD

I don't look there because my movie won't win money even if I win.
I've won money participating in battles, believe also you can learn from other content creators and get a feel for details that gets battle votes. Have learned a lot from being involved with community forums too especially from other creators. I recieved an request to join rumble from one of my instagram page, which I do for fun. I made a note on my notebook were I keep my info on loaded videos, etc., on front cover I made a reminder to do it basically for fun and enjoy the experience.. I have OCD tendencies and believe if I started doing it just for the money I would lose sight of why I started sharing my videos, which is to share my small and large fur babies with others in hopes it brings others as much joy and happiness as they do for me. I wish you the best on your videos keep your chin up 👍😉

BLLRMD

I got kicked out and tried to play again but there were a limited number of videos. Two of mine did not appear for me. No complaints from me, but some people might have been at a disadvantage on that round. Seems like a glitch.
I've had the same experience at times at least I know I'm not the only one.

ray1876

Rumble Battles is real glitchy on my Moto G6. Keeps hanging up after 4 or 5 videos. Then I have to close app and even then it is still playing audio in background in which I must restart phone. Anyone else?

Personally I think it's annoying, they're just making you do their job for you. Just pick a bloody video to feature rather than making a bunch of crap about it that just annoys my inbox for a video that isn't going to make any money. Just locks your video in to their service, when you could have sold it somewhere else.

cdngreenwaterdiver

Personally I think it's annoying, they're just making you do their job for you. Just pick a bloody video to feature rather than making a bunch of crap about it that just annoys my inbox for a video that isn't going to make any money. Just locks your video in to their service, when you could have sold it somewhere else.
The idea of the battles if I am correct is to connect more creators of course, and also give everyone a chance to win some cash. There is no pressure to actually be involved and anyone can choose to cease their usage of the app.