Rumble battles-Is this the correct way to win? How are choosing the videos?

Hi! Rumble battels is not available in my country, but I have a friend in the countries where it si available and he vote for me. Just to know... How are chosen the videos that win? I understand that, by rumbles that the people vote, but how is possible so, my video that had more than 30 rumbles to win nothing? The last video that win have 17 rumbles... I speak about the battle from yesterday. I send also pictures. Is frustrating because I have a lot of videos and just one was accepted with full management and I was thinking that OK, maybe my videos are not good for to be posted on YouTube, etc, but at less I can win some little money from battles. And I was winning for few times, 10 dollars, but even I was trying to post more better videos, was worse. I had the rumbles, but never win. I start to be really disappointed and to think that just I lose my time trying to convince people to use rumble and to make videos for Rumble. Maybe I am wrong and really I don't know how to use Rumble...

Attachments

Last edited:
Thanks Ben!
I know, sometimes the quality of my videos are not good, I don't have big description because I don't speak well English, I try to find always reasons for what my videos are not accepted somewhere, in the battle or with license, but some, few, one at leas, is so nice. If you have a look, I am sure you will find some good videos on my channel. I can't be always reject it. Is impossible! I saw a lot of really good videos here, with full license, but I also saw a lot of worse videos, worse that mine, that win battle or have full license... I am sad and disappointed....

Last edited:

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Thanks Ben!
I know, sometimes the quality of my videos are not good, I don't have big description because I don't speak week English, I try to find always reasons for what my videos are not accepted somewhere, in the battle or with license, but some, few, one at leas, is so nice. If you have a look, I am sure you will find some good videos on my channel. I can't be always reject it. Is impossible! I saw a lot of really good videos here, with full license, but I also saw a lot of worse videos, worse that mine, that win battle or have full license... I am sad and disappointed....
You have some funny and cute videos. This one is very funny: https://rumble.com/v8wmfl-youve-never-seen-this-extremely-funny.html
Don't give up. I think some of them could do well. Maybe somebody can help you with writing the description in English.

Oh, thanks Ben!
I will try to post again, even my moral is down. I will do that because you encouraged me. Honest, I posted yesterday one, but when I saw that again I win nothing, I deleted and now will not be in the battle. I have a lot of videos to post, a lot! But... I took the decision to not accept the limited distribution at all and... really I don't know what to do.

sloggervlogger

I don't quite agree with family and friends voting I have to say. This is not what this is about. If you already won a few times, I can't see a problem. There are many Rumble users that haven't won anything at all and they don't give up.

Yes, agree, but maybe they have full distribution videos and they win money from there.
But my question was how can win a video that have less rumbles like mine. What are the criteria to win in the battle videos?

sloggervlogger

Yes, agree, but maybe they have full distribution videos and they win money from there.
But my question was how can win a video that have less rumbles like mine. What are the criteria to win in the battle videos?
To my knowledge, it hasn't anything to do with full or limited distribution videos. As videos are put into the battle before the decision is made. I might be wrong, as I don't know the total in and outs of this app as I'm on ios.

ScoupaJhon

Hi! Rumble battels is not available in my country, but I have a friend in the countries where it si available and he vote for me. Just to know... How are chosen the videos that win? I understand that, by rumbles that the people vote, but how is possible so, my video that had more than 30 rumbles to win nothing? The last video that win have 17 rumbles... I speak about the battle from yesterday. I send also pictures. Is frustrating because I have a lot of videos and just one was accepted with full management and I was thinking that OK, maybe my videos are not good for to be posted on YouTube, etc, but at less I can win some little money from battles. And I was winning for few times, 10 dollars, but even I was trying to post more better videos, was worse. I had the rumbles, but never win. I start to be really disappointed and to think that just I lose my time trying to convince people to use rumble and to make videos for Rumble. Maybe I am wrong and really I don't know how to use Rumble...
I have same problem, my video was first video in battle but i didn't find my name in winners

Attachments

Oh... I don't understand why nobody answered to you. But I can see I am not the single one that I put this question. I was thinking was happening just for me, but I can see now, is not like that and maybe are many another members that even they don't know that in fact them videos win the battle but they don't get the prize because... just like that!