Rumble battle

Hi everyone. Just wondering if anyone can explain how the rumble battle works. Reason I’m asking is I had 147 rumbles on my first video but did not win anything from it. Is it the top 3 videos? Top 10 videos that win something? Also what are the prizes ? Should I reach out to rumble support about this? Has this happened to anyone else. This was back near the end of May, so I’m not sure how long it takes. I have received a prize for a video that was uploaded not to long ago for 99 rumbles, so I’m kind of confused. Hopefully someone can clarify this for me. Thank you Julia

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Hi everyone. Just wondering if anyone can explain how the rumble battle works. Reason I’m asking is I had 147 rumbles on my first video but did not win anything from it. Is it the top 3 videos? Top 10 videos that win something? Also what are the prizes ? Should I reach out to rumble support about this? Has this happened to anyone else. This was back near the end of May, so I’m not sure how long it takes. I have received a prize for a video that was uploaded not to long ago for 99 rumbles, so I’m kind of confused. Hopefully someone can clarify this for me. Thank you Julia
Hi Julia, i read somewhere else here on the site that if the app can’t be dowloaded in your country, you can’t win prizes. I don’t know if that is true in your case. I can only see the battle here on the website (leaderboard) because there isn’t a battle app for iPhones yet. Maybe it is good to ask support or maybe @Mario can give you an answer here on your situation.

Mario

Head of the Support Team
Staff member
The top ten wins, We don't have a fixed amount of votes, it's proportional. So if the average winner has 99 votes or 500, that's what you're competing against.

Hi Julia, i read somewhere else here on the site that if the app can’t be dowloaded in your country, you can’t win prizes. I don’t know if that is true in your case. I can only see the battle here on the website (leaderboard) because there isn’t a battle app for iPhones yet. Maybe it is good to ask support or maybe @Mario can give you an answer here on your situation.
Ok so perhaps that is the situation. Thank you for replying.
Julia