Rumble Battle - Android Quick View

click3rs

[EN]Good afternoon,

I have seen many people talking about "Negative Rumbles" and "Rumble Battle".
I found out that not everyone can have Rumble Battle installed on the phone because the application has country restrictions, unfortunately there is still no date set to be available in more countries.
Some messages I read on the forum, clarified that the "Negative Rumbles" who were appearing in the videos, originated in the "Rumble Battle".
For those who have not had the opportunity to see how Rumble Battle works, I leave a short educational video and a good description (taken from the PlayStore).

[PT]Boa tarde,

Tenho visto muitas pessoas falarem "Rumbles Negativos" e sobre o "Rumble Battle". Descobri que nem todas as pessoas podem ter o Rumble Battle instalado no telefone por que a aplicação tem restrição de paises, infelizmente ainda não ha data prevista para estar disponivel em mais paises.

Agumas mesagens que li no forum, esclareciam que os "Rumbles Negativos" quem estavam aparecendo nos videos, tinham origem no "Rumble Battle".

Para quem não teve a oportunidade de ver como o Rumble Battle funciona, deixo um pequeno video educativo e uma beve descrição (retirada da PlayStore) .

How it works:

- Vote on your favorite and not so favorite videos by swiping right, or left respectively

- Earn tickets with every swipe and increase your chances of winning the daily cash draw

- Increase your chances of winning the daily draw by uploading your own content, and inviting your friends to play the game

- Check back every day at 12PM EST to play again and win a cash prize

Rumble Battles features:

REAL EARNINGS
For years you've been submitting and voting on content within many other platforms, and you've never been compensated for it. Rumble is changing that.

MANY WAYS TO WIN CASH REWARDS
You can earn tickets by voting on videos, entering the battle with your videos, and inviting friends to play the game.

Notes: Not avail for all countries.
Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rumble.battles&hl=en_US

BenW

Thanks for showing us how it works. Now I have an idea how the battle goes. Strange that it's only 5 seconds. Now I understand why some of my videos who did the battle had a nice amount of votes and why some didn't, which I think were better videos.
Fortunately it has nothing to do with getting limited or full.

click3rs

Thanks for showing us how it works. Now I have an idea how the battle goes. Strange that it's only 5 seconds. Now I understand why some of my videos who did the battle had a nice amount of votes and why some didn't, which I think were better videos.
Fortunately it has nothing to do with getting limited or full.
Indeed, who participe on Rumble Blattle can watch the entire video but they dont, mostly of Rumble "Fighters" are there just to colect rafles, so they dont care,

cdngreenwaterdiver

[EN]Good afternoon,

I have seen many people talking about "Negative Rumbles" and "Rumble Battle".
I found out that not everyone can have Rumble Battle installed on the phone because the application has country restrictions, unfortunately there is still no date set to be available in more countries.
Some messages I read on the forum, clarified that the "Negative Rumbles" who were appearing in the videos, originated in the "Rumble Battle".
For those who have not had the opportunity to see how Rumble Battle works, I leave a short educational video and a good description (taken from the PlayStore).

[PT]Boa tarde,

Tenho visto muitas pessoas falarem "Rumbles Negativos" e sobre o "Rumble Battle". Descobri que nem todas as pessoas podem ter o Rumble Battle instalado no telefone por que a aplicação tem restrição de paises, infelizmente ainda não ha data prevista para estar disponivel em mais paises.

Agumas mesagens que li no forum, esclareciam que os "Rumbles Negativos" quem estavam aparecendo nos videos, tinham origem no "Rumble Battle".

Para quem não teve a oportunidade de ver como o Rumble Battle funciona, deixo um pequeno video educativo e uma beve descrição (retirada da PlayStore) .

How it works:

- Vote on your favorite and not so favorite videos by swiping right, or left respectively

- Earn tickets with every swipe and increase your chances of winning the daily cash draw

- Increase your chances of winning the daily draw by uploading your own content, and inviting your friends to play the game

- Check back every day at 12PM EST to play again and win a cash prize

Rumble Battles features:

REAL EARNINGS
For years you've been submitting and voting on content within many other platforms, and you've never been compensated for it. Rumble is changing that.

MANY WAYS TO WIN CASH REWARDS
You can earn tickets by voting on videos, entering the battle with your videos, and inviting friends to play the game.

Notes: Not avail for all countries.
Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rumble.battles&hl=en_US
Thanks for showing that, now I see how it works.
https://rumble.com/user/cdngreenwaterdiver/