Roku app

ProfDigory

I signed up for the the Dan Bongino videos but I dont see them through the roku app.

A search shows nothing with his name and I even searched trump and got nothing. Just animal clips.
Same thing for me. I found two Rumble apps on the Roku. One is name Rumble TV and doesn't even allow search. I think it is more of a demo with just one video available. I also use BitChute but it doesn't have a Roku app (and might never due to so much censorship on the main platforms (Google Play store & Apple App store & Roku's app gateway)). So I was hoping Rumble might at least allow some content to be easily viewed on the TV. Hoping they are quickly ramping up& will have these features soon.

BenW

Trustworthy Member
I signed up for the the Dan Bongino videos but I dont see them through the roku app.

A search shows nothing with his name and I even searched trump and got nothing. Just animal clips.
Same thing for me. I found two Rumble apps on the Roku. One is name Rumble TV and doesn't even allow search. I think it is more of a demo with just one video available. I also use BitChute but it doesn't have a Roku app (and might never due to so much censorship on the main platforms (Google Play store & Apple App store & Roku's app gateway)). So I was hoping Rumble might at least allow some content to be easily viewed on the TV. Hoping they are quickly ramping up& will have these features soon.
Same here, hope they fix it soon
chrisrumble said:
As for Roku and Fire TV, you'll be able to access the podcasts next week.