reuse allowed

tahayneh

Is it allowed to upload videos that are uploaded to YouTube and have a license (reuse allowed) CC creative common

Last edited:

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
They hand pick the people who are allowed videos with content that doesn't belong to them. It's all In who you know around here
You've commented on two of my videos, accusing me of stealing content. I have never done so and I invite you to explain these claims and then apologize.

cdngreenwaterdiver

Ok I'm sorry I'm right.
I think you are Incorrect in accusing David of content theft. Do you have links to the questionable videos? as well as proof that the footage is seen elsewhere and can provide those links as well. I am sure if you are able to prove that, then Rumble would remove David’s videos from Rumble. I too would be interested In seeing your proof of video theft, accusation without proof can be dangerous. In my opinion. To yourself, keep working hard at producing quality interesting videos and you will become successful. It is not easy trust me. I just watched tour geese video, it appears to be your only submission which I am guessing was given “ limited”. If you are interested in my opinion as to why that may have happened please inquire. Keep working hard and try to find interesting footage.

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
I think you are Incorrect in accusing David of content theft. Do you have links to the questionable videos? as well as proof that the footage is seen elsewhere and can provide those links as well. I am sure if you are able to prove that, then Rumble would remove David’s videos from Rumble. I too would be interested In seeing your proof of video theft, accusation without proof can be dangerous. In my opinion. To yourself, keep working hard at producing quality interesting videos and you will become successful. It is not easy trust me. I just watched tour geese video, it appears to be your only submission which I am guessing was given “ limited”. If you are interested in my opinion as to why that may have happened please inquire. Keep working hard and try to find interesting footage.
This is that mentality that when you can't paint a picture, throw mud on somebody else's.
Sour grapes for something.