Resume Video?

JohnnySlalom

Is there some type of "resume" function I'm missing or does it not exist here yet?

For example, I watch about half of a Dan Bongino video in a browser on my PC. Its the end of the day and I stop the video, close the browser and shutdown my PC. The next day I boot up, open the browser, go to the Rumble tab and hit play, it starts all over again. I'm not seeing any option to pick up from where I left off. And yes, I am signed in to my Rumble account.

It seems that other Apps/websites must keep a cookie on the browser and always seem to let you resume where you were.

Thanks

travelleerx

Is there some type of "resume" function I'm missing or does it not exist here yet?

For example, I watch about half of a Dan Bongino video in a browser on my PC. Its the end of the day and I stop the video, close the browser and shutdown my PC. The next day I boot up, open the browser, go to the Rumble tab and hit play, it starts all over again. I'm not seeing any option to pick up from where I left off. And yes, I am signed in to my Rumble account.

It seems that other Apps/websites must keep a cookie on the browser and always seem to let you resume where you were.

Thanks
yeah i think it's great option for longer videos like it's on YouTube