Request -

Nanette

I've tried 5 times to pull up Tucker Carlson's September 22nd show where he exposes George Soros - 4 times on Facebook, and 1 on You Tube. Every time it switches to a different video. Would it be possible for that show to be put on Rumble?

oldrock

I download any episode I want to keep from the Foxnews website. I store them on my NAS to watch when I want. I also download and store Rush podcasts (mp3 files) and listen to them with Kodi. Rush recently screwed up his website in my opinion by removing autoplay and requiring you to watch the Dittocam (I am a 24/7 member) which just takes more bandwidth and is probably why they turned off autoplay on the audio files. So, I download all his podcasts to the NAS and Kodi allows me to play them back to back without having to click on each one to start the playback just by storing them in the same folder. That way I don't have to listen to the cheesy music between segments or all that parody nonsense and is totally uninterrupted pure Rush. Rumble has a long way to go fixing their player. Podcasts are currently a pain to watch on here because the Rumble player is pretty much horrible. It freezes constantly and makes it a very unpleasant experience trying to watch for me. I keep trying to watch Dan Bongino, but you have to be a trooper to get through all the freezing. I sure am hoping they can fix that soon.

oldrock

No brag, just fact. I was trying to give the OP some ideas/options to get what he wants. If you don't like it, please just move along.