Rejected video

BenW

Trustworthy Member
I received E mail that my video was rejected without any reason. I send support e mail but no response
I watched one of your videos and there is a watermark of Shutterstock in it. You can't use material that is not yours. So I think that will be the reason.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
I received E mail that my video was rejected without any reason. I send support e mail but no response
This is objectively not accurate, the email specifically states on the first line your content was rejected because it contains copyrighted content.

Why is there a watermark if it's free? I think you can only use it as a concept, not to publicly display,
Hello,
watermarks are present in many apps,videos,photos and programes and are free for use.
you can enter in shutterstok and see by yourself some videos are free for download and use. others you should pay
and finally tell me if my videos not accepted to not upload again and delete my account
thanks

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Hello,
watermarks are present in many apps,videos,photos and programes and are free for use.
you can enter in shutterstok and see by yourself some videos are free for download and use. others you should pay
and finally tell me if my videos not accepted to not upload again and delete my account
thanks
When watermarks are present then you need to buy them to get rid of the watermark. You can't sell a video that isn't yours. I'm like you a member, so I can't answer your question: finally tell me if my videos not accepted to not upload again and delete my account