rejected Video

EpicMoments

hello everyone
im new here to this platform
i have created new channel and im making some video for anime lovers and those videos will include like highlights of real anime which were diffused on tv
so i made a video and today i noticed that i have rejected label on my video
so why im getting this and how can i upload videos that will be accepted

cdngreenwaterdiver

hello everyone
im new here to this platform
i have created new channel and im making some video for anime lovers and those videos will include like highlights of real anime which were diffused on tv
so i made a video and today i noticed that i have rejected label on my video
so why im getting this and how can i upload videos that will be accepted
If the footage is not original from you, that is possibly why it was rejected. Best to email support@rumble.com as they may be able to give an exact reason if the one I gave is not correct.

ray1876

Is the soundtrack or video content yours? Perhaps there might be issues with showing copyrighted content, ie pictures from websites.
There are many factors that are looked at. This question has been asked a lot in this forum but due to the volume of videos that are processed, you can't always get a definite reason. Maybe take a look at other videos here and see what other's have done.

Funguy2

might be the pictures from the listed websites. Everything thing else has no copyright issue even the soundtrack

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ_H9__mLNY
why is this video rejected here! pls I need help?
From quick glance, without any further research, I would say your video would be flagged for the music. If you are able to show that you created this music, and you currently have the exclusive rights to it, you can respond to the approval verification email showing this proof.

If you are submitting content for Video Management, Rumble will assert exclusivity. Even if you "license" the content non-exclusively from the source, we still cannot accept the video because we are trying to assert "exclusive" rights. I hope this makes sense.