Regarding the payment coming in

I’ve had over a million views in rumble last month, but I only ended up cashing out $180.... not sure if something changed or what’s going on with that, thank you!

ray1876

I am guessing you probably just got the "Finalized Earnings". Is there anything under "Estimated Earnings"? Usually takes time to go from Estimated to Finalized. Something about making sure views are valid before they pay you.

I’ve had over a million views in rumble last month, but I only ended up cashing out $180.... not sure if something changed or what’s going on with that, thank you!
You need to filter it down and see where your video got viewed. YouTube Rumble or from the Rumble player or was is third party views?

DavidMcNab

Estimated earnings will be much higher for 1,000,000 views but you won't see the money finalized for cashout for up to 120 days.
Keep uploading. When the wait is over and you get your money, you'll be glad there were uploads while you waited ;)

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Please make sure you're filtering your stats properly, you only had over 22 thousand views on Rumble in March. Not one million.

All platforms included 48 thousand views.

Please make sure you're filtering your stats properly, you only had over 22 thousand views on Rumble in March. Not one million.

All platforms included 48 thousand views.
How am I able to tell? And at the bottom where it shows how much $ is coming from each video, is that how much I should expect or what does exactly does that mean?

Estimated earnings will be much higher for 1,000,000 views but you won't see the money finalized for cashout for up to 120 days.
Keep uploading. When the wait is over and you get your money, you'll be glad there were uploads while you waited ;)
Thank you! Also, at the bottom it shows each video title and next it is a graph, showing how much by rumble, YouTube and third party. At the end is $ I’m assuming each video is adding up to? Is that what I should be expecting? It’s very confusing is all lol thank you!!

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Thank you! Also, at the bottom it shows each video title and next it is a graph, showing how much by rumble, YouTube and third party. At the end is $ I’m assuming each video is adding up to? Is that what I should be expecting? It’s very confusing is all lol thank you!!
The earnings you see in your account coming into it as "estimated". Estimated means that the amount you see has already been separated from our split but still needs to be verified (make sure that the views weren't from fake traffic, for example). Unless there's any adjustments that need to be made to your estimated earnings you can count that that's what you will see then turn into "finalized earnings", once any amount shows up in the finalized tab then that's your money to cash out,

the only requirement in our system to cash out is that you have at least $50 in the finalized tab before you initiate a cash out.

You can cash out unlimited times as long as each cashout meets that $50 minimum.

The earnings you see in your account coming into it as "estimated". Estimated means that the amount you see has already been separated from our split but still needs to be verified (make sure that the views weren't from fake traffic, for example). Unless there's any adjustments that need to be made to your estimated earnings you can count that that's what you will see then turn into "finalized earnings", once any amount shows up in the finalized tab then that's your money to cash out,

the only requirement in our system to cash out is that you have at least $50 in the finalized tab before you initiate a cash out.

You can cash out unlimited times as long as each cashout meets that $50 minimum.
Thank you so much!