Referral Tickets

Hi rumble community.

I have 1 referral and 81 tickets accrued from that referral in my account. What can I do with these tickets ? Can I use them or are they simply there for show ?

Thanks !

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hi rumble community.

I have 1 referral and 81 tickets accrued from that referral in my account. What can I do with these tickets ? Can I use them or are they simply there for show ?

Thanks !
Tickets are used in the daily draw to select winners from the battles app. The ticket count resets to zero every 24 hours.

I'm a little lost here, can you share a screenshot of what you are referring to?
Yes I can. How to send you a PM ?

Perhaps, ill try to explain again. In the application Mario... if i click (top right) on the rumble tix a new screen comes up and shows the following: referrals, tickets & commission. It shows 101 tickets. That # of tix has only grown and never gone away. I do think they have something to do with the referral money accrued. Thank you.

ray1876

I think it is just a running total of what you collected and not what is available for the drawing. Tickets collected for that day are used that day in the drawing.