Refer Creators to Rumble and Get Paid.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
We offer an amazing 5% commission on all referred users to Rumble. This is an industry first for a video platform and an unprecedented amount for a social website.

It’s pretty simple, if you know good content creators send them your referral link, their earnings are untouched and you receive 5% of their finalized earnings directly from us at Rumble.

Here's what your referral link will look like:

https://rumble.com/account/referral

Hello @Mario, you do know that Newsflare is offering 10%? The only thing different is, it's easier with rumbles system where you got the registration link. Do you think you will offer 10% again?

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hi Mickey,

I can't find were NewsFlare offers 10% but we do know that their revenue split is 50/50 while ours is 60/40. So you may make 10% if that's the case, but the actual video creator is not making as much as they would with Rumble.

Another thing to consider is how high is their CPM?, last time we checked we had the highest CMP so even thought our 5% sounds like half of their 10%, you will still do much better in Rumble as a creator and as a referrer.

We'll take a look at what we can do about this.

We offer an amazing 5% commission on all referred users to Rumble. This is an industry first for a video platform and an unprecedented amount for a social website.

It’s pretty simple, if you know good content creators send them your referral link, their earnings are untouched and you receive 5% of their finalized earnings directly from us at Rumble.

Here's what your referral link will look like:

https://rumble.com/account/referral
Hi Mario could you confirm whether this is just their first finalised earning or forever more? Thx

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hi Mario could you confirm whether this is just their first finalised earning or forever more? Thx
Sorry Jen, I don't think I understand the question.

The 5% commission is forever, as an example if your referral makes $100 a month every month, you'll receive $5 every month continuously.

If your referral only made money once (unlikely) then you'll only be paid once.

Remember all videos are always monetized unless they break the terms of the agreement and have to be taken down.