Re wording video description

Tripwire

Hi all just wondering if a video has been choosen for limited distribution, if by rewording the title and description has it ever in your experience changed your video to full distribution if you deleted the first one. I have tried this twice now and didn't make a difference first time ,yet to see if it does the second, or if I should just have accepted limited distribution ?.

Sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn't.. i had several videos which got accepted the 2nd or 3rd time, but also videos that kept being rejected.

So by changing the title/description are you saying you actually took the video down (deleted it) and then re uploaded it later with the changed title and description to try and get full distribution?

Yes, that's correct @RebeccaStout. Choosing a different title and description can make it go to full distribution, but there is no guarantee that it will happen. I had 4 or 5 cases on which I deleted the initial upload and reuploaded it with different description to go to full.