RBG Death and the SCOTUS.

Wyo

I think this about Sums up the Situ we now face:
And just like that, no one was talking about the riots and fires. Seems they were unpopular and hurting Biden's poll numbers So Weekend at Bernie's is finally over. Interesting timing. Something to further polarize the Nation and energize the Dem base. I would argue that heading into the election with the 4/4 split is unconstitutional and that the Senate and Trump MUST resolve this before the election causing much more contention than BLM/Antifa/Communists ever did. It is a strategy which RGB's life is but a chess piece. Recognize it as such.

Hang on to the paddle tight, white water and falls approach .

rebelwithacause

Her ties with Jeffrey Epstein and Orgy Island means her death doesn't mean squat to me. Don't expect an RIP from me. Another dirt bag bites the dust. Rot in hell as you get a 20 million dollar funeral at my tax dollars expense. Just another reason for democrats to act like the true fools they are. Bring on the tribunals. I'll supply the beer and wings.

Rantcid

The people’s business must go on. The president should not suspend any of his/her duties for any reason. The premise that an election year, scotus vacancy etc. is reason to alter the obligations and promises of our elected officials is pure non sense. I also hear cries that the nomination of a replacement for RGB at this moment will cause violence from the left mob and should be taken into consideration. HELLO, are we now ruled by the violent, left anarchists funded by the democrats. Lastly, the dems in their plot to steal our rights to a free, fair and secure election has just gotten screwed up. Mail in voting will surely lead to an election decided by the Judiciary. Scotus must be 9 strong to rule fairly. I only hope the Republican Senate backs our President and the righteous duty to serve the people. Anything less is dereliction of duty.

rebelwithacause

The corruption is deep but is under control. Many, many, many things going on behind the scenes. When you hear, sit back and enjoy the show, that statement tells me that POTUS has already won, mail in ballots won't matter, the arrests have already been made, and executions have already taken place. Body doubles are obvious, clones are possible and have been for 30 years, and this biblical change of the world has been done by the chosen one, with nothing to lose politically, who can't be bought, DONALD JOHN TRUMP. GOD BLESS THE WORLD.

TunnaBrix

The corruption is deep but is under control. Many, many, many things going on behind the scenes. When you hear, sit back and enjoy the show, that statement tells me that POTUS has already won, mail in ballots won't matter, the arrests have already been made, and executions have already taken place. Body doubles are obvious, clones are possible and have been for 30 years, and this biblical change of the world has been done by the chosen one, with nothing to lose politically, who can't be bought, DONALD JOHN TRUMP. GOD BLESS THE WORLD.
Body doubles `maybe', but Clones ? How the hell do you grow a 65 or 70 year old `clone' in 30 years?

Wyo

It is not about RBG any longer, That is now in Gods hands. It is her seat that is in Play. Save your vitriol. That has well passed beyond our purview.
Roberts, However, has been co-opted though his involvement with Epstein. This needs to be exposed and he needs to resign as well.

Our issue is solely filling said seat IMMEDIATELY to take the nomination and confirm ASAP.

Sierra048

Any so called republican/conservative in congress who even hints at blocking or delaying the nomination and confirmation of Darth Vader Ginsberg's replacement should themselves be targeted for replacement during his or her next re-election campaign. Let the left moan and complain about it. Don't think for a second if they were in control they wouldn't do the same damn thing.

I admittedly don't watch much news on the airwaves. I get mine online. Is it me or are others concerned that more republican congressmen and senators aren't being more vocal about the chaos that's befallen our great country. If they are, it's just not making it into my news sources. Leftists, blatantly for all to hear, are conveying their intent to take over this country through what ever means necessary. Please correct me if I'm wrong but it seems a majority in our party has been as quiet as church a mouse on this threat. Shouldn't the people making these threats be arrested and charged with sedition?

Wyo

Any so called republican/conservative in congress who even hints at blocking or delaying the nomination and confirmation of Darth Vader Ginsberg's replacement should themselves be targeted for replacement during his or her next re-election campaign. Let the left moan and complain about it. Don't think for a second if they were in control they wouldn't do the same damn thing.

I admittedly don't watch much news on the airwaves. I get mine online. Is it me or are others concerned that more republican congressmen and senators aren't being more vocal about the chaos that's befallen our great country. If they are, it's just not making it into my news sources. Leftists, blatantly for all to hear, are conveying their intent to take over this country through what ever means necessary. Please correct me if I'm wrong but it seems a majority in our party has been as quiet as church a mouse on this threat. Shouldn't the people making these threats be arrested and charged with sedition?
The Silence is deafening and causes me much angst.

flashback37

And just like that, no one was talking about the riots and fires. Seems they were unpopular and hurting Biden's poll numbers So Weekend at Bernie's is finally over. Interesting timing. Something to further polarize the Nation and energize the Dem base. I would argue that heading into the election with the 4/4 split is unconstitutional and that the Senate and Trump MUST resolve this before the election causing much more contention than BLM/Antifa/Communists ever did. It is a strategy which RGB's life is but a chess piece. Recognize it as such.

I've been wondering if the Pedocrats didn't kill her themselves just to start another shit-show. Right before the election.

bruster

Week end at Biden's is finally over. classic :LOL::ROFLMAO:😂 I've been thinking the same thing about her for awhile [ I know "fopar" bernie's ]

bruster

“there” no their.... or is that troll talk
Hate to say it but if it were not for spell check, I would be just a reader here. I am a very bad speller, hated english in school, I before E except after C, didn't get the hang of that till I was in my 30s, but I do see when I've used the wrong spelling for the same sounding word that has a different meaning, most of the time.🎓 🙃