Quick important question about auto syndication with Youtube

When I submit/upload a video here and supply the link to that video on youtube along with it.... does Rumble automatically manage the one on my YT channel? Or do I have to allow the video to upload to youtube at the same time I upload it here (auto syndication)? Because as it stands, what I do is upload to youtube and then upload it here, choose full licensing, and supply the youtube link where it asks for it. Tell me I'm doing it right and didn't loose a bunch of money all year.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
When I submit/upload a video here and supply the link to that video on youtube along with it.... does Rumble automatically manage the one on my YT channel? Or do I have to allow the video to upload to youtube at the same time I upload it here (auto syndication)? Because as it stands, what I do is upload to youtube and then upload it here, choose full licensing, and supply the youtube link where it asks for it. Tell me I'm doing it right and didn't loose a bunch of money all year.
Auto syndication allows you to upload your content to Rumble and our system will automatically submit the video to your YT account, so you only have to upload the video once.

If the video is already on YT and you submit the link to Rumble during an upload with an exclusive license, then we will claim the video on YT and monetize it. We will only monetize it if the video is claimed by us and not every video is submitted to our channels on YT.

If you're submitting the video to Rumble and selecting an exclusive license, and we're claiming your video on YT then your content is being monetized. You can save time by uploading to Rumble only with an exclusive license and making sure your auto-syndication is on.