Question to administrators

usernot138

Здравствуйте! У меня вопрос по модерации ... по каким критериям модерируются видео? Выложил несколько разных клипов, ни один не сдал. Написал в письмо поддержки 2 раза, ответа не получил ...

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hi there,

We don't reply to every user whose video has been rejected given that we reject thousands of videos daily. If your content is not accepted then it's because it has not met our editorial standards and we can't or won't promote it because it fails to be either an originally owned video, or it fails to be engaging content. There's many reasons but those are the main ones.

usernot138

Hi there,

We don't reply to every user whose video has been rejected given that we reject thousands of videos daily. If your content is not accepted then it's because it has not met our editorial standards and we can't or won't promote it because it fails to be either an originally owned video, or it fails to be engaging content. There's many reasons but those are the main ones.
You can learn more about the reasons for the deviation. The reasons are not all described in the rules. I just do not understand the difference in the video, where the dog dives for algae and how we feed wild ducks in the Park with our hands, and they still have time to move... Thanks in advance for the answer!

Myftaxov

Hi there,

I also can not understand what is the reason. I posted an amazing video - rejected. I posted a video in which empathy is expressed - rejected. I posted a funny video - rejected. I posted an awesome video - they rejected it. What should be the video format?

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
I also can not understand what is the reason. I posted an amazing video - rejected. I posted a video in which empathy is expressed - rejected. I posted a funny video - rejected. I posted an awesome video - they rejected it. What should be the video format?
Content aside, your titles alone are really vague. Again, we don't have to explain why each video is rejected, but at a quick glance, your content fails at being engaging.

DavidMcNab

You can learn more about the reasons for the deviation. The reasons are not all described in the rules. I just do not understand the difference in the video, where the dog dives for algae and how we feed wild ducks in the Park with our hands, and they still have time to move... Thanks in advance for the answer!
From one user to another, don't give up. Try a few more videos. But look for something more unusual. Your title says very little to create curiosity and it seems like something we have all done or seen. When I watch, that's what I see in your video. It's a great memory for you and a fun thing to do, but the audience wants something a little more unique.
I suggest recording more footage of everything. Those ducks might not be doing something unusual at first, but if you keep the camera running and one does something more interesting, then you can edit the video down (30-60 seconds is ideal) and you'll have a possible winner.