QUESTION: Regarding Rumble's homepage

What would you like to see on Rumble's home page?

• Videos that make the most money

• Leaderboards

• Top channels and top videos

• Channels you follow (kinda like Twitter & Instagram's feed)

• Editor Picks (we choose the content)

• Content by category which is selected by Rumble staff

• Our products and services

• I love it the way it is

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
We are taking a poll on what our community would like to see on Rumble's home page. If you have any neat ideas, please also let us know as we are looking for as much feedback as possible so we can create the best experience for our community.

Thanks,
Chris
I understand your currently doing a redesign, i have some input for that & ways to make Rumble HUGE when your ready to chat...

Hello

New interesting videos from all channels, so that those who received very few views were also seen. It is not necessary to commit YouTube errors, which showed only a lot of million views per video.

In addition to popular commercials, there are thousands of others perhaps even better. Can make the system automated, the page will change throughout the day but not all the same for video only with hundreds of thousands of views, videos with less than a thousand views should also be available.

Everytime I open rumble I see same videos which should be changed I think.
Of course there should be a section of the videos which are doing great. But also so some random or different videos in second section.
I have seen all the videos shown now on the front page so I just skip now and upload my content and go back to my other work.
I would love to see random or creative videos from all over the rumble.
Also I like to see the earnings of the videos and I would love to see them it's a great thing. .
I have one 1 idea I don't know it will make sense or not.

What you can do is make a new tab in which you ask rumbles to guess how much a video will make in a certain time it would be like a game.. and you can reward for the top guess.

Anyways I love rumble.
:)
Thanks for bringing Rumble to us.

BenW

Everytime I open rumble I see same videos which should be changed I think.
Of course there should be a section of the videos which are doing great. But also so some random or different videos in second section.
I have seen all the videos shown now on the front page so I just skip now and upload my content and go back to my other work.
I would love to see random or creative videos from all over the rumble.
Also I like to see the earnings of the videos and I would love to see them it's a great thing. .
I have one 1 idea I don't know it will make sense or not.

What you can do is make a new tab in which you ask rumbles to guess how much a video will make in a certain time it would be like a game.. and you can reward for the top guess.

Anyways I love rumble.
:)
Thanks for bringing Rumble to us.
Good idea! The only thing is when you put a video in the spotlight for a gamble like this, it will have more views and so more money, so I offer my videos for this game ;-))

As many others I'd like to see more diversity in the video's displayed on the main page. For instance: don't only show the winner of 'most viewed' but make a top ten and show 9 more during the day. Now it's kind of boring to visit the Rumble-site because during the day all video's remain the same anyway.

Just to have it here as well: the first thing I would sort out, is the Rumble Newsletter. No offense, but when it started it was great, nowadays it has just a lot of random stuff, many of which is not even accepted for full. The newsletter should be about the daily créme a la créme.