Question concerning "Estimated Earnings" in the light green box

I'm staring at the Stats & Analytics page. When I select "last 30 days" it's saying under "Estimated Earnings" $713.58. Does that mean I have earned +/- $713.58 and I get that paid out?

Before I going to jump a hole in the roof I want to make sure.

If I get that paid out, when?

Thanks!

I've attached a screenshot to be clear.

Edit:

Wauw I received a mail very quickly. So yes, the green box indicates what I'm about to get paid out. Rumble rocks!

Attachments

Last edited:

BenW

I'm staring at the Stats & Analytics page. When I select "last 30 days" it's saying under "Estimated Earnings" $713.58. Does that mean I have earned +/- $713.58 and I get that paid out?

Before I going to jump a hole in the roof I want to make sure.

If I get that paid out, when?

Thanks!

I've attached a screenshot to be clear.

Edit:

Wauw I received a mail very quickly. So yes, the green box indicates what I'm about to get paid out. Rumble rocks!
Yes it’s indeed an indication. There will be a transaction in the near future to you finalized earnings. They will sent you a mail about it. When it’s finalized you can cash out. After that you have to wait for about two weeks ( on a friday) to receive your money.

DavidMcNab

Well done! That's impressive earnings!
I'm finding that some earnings get paid within about two months of upload now. It's a quicker turnaround. Keep uploading. That money will never stop rolling in now if you keep at it :)

I'm your 8th subscriber!