BeeDIY

Hello guys,
Have a good day!
Recently i find out videos on Youtube claimed by Rumble:
- some will appear videos skip ads
- some just appear banner ads
- some no ads appear
Do you have experience of this matter?
What can we do to enhance the chance of videos skip ads?
Thank you very much.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hello guys,
Have a good day!
Recently i find out videos on Youtube claimed by Rumble:
- some will appear videos skip ads
- some just appear banner ads
- some no ads appear
Do you have experience of this matter?
What can we do to enhance the chance of videos skip ads?
Thank you very much.
As opposed to Rumble, where we monetize every video but we give you a different level of distribution. YouTube only monetizes your videos if your account meets their criteria (some videos are individually demonetized, but that's a different issue).

When we claim those videos, they're automatically monetized because our channel is, but because YouTube runs their own ads we have no control over them like we do in our own site. Remember that what you see may not be the same as what everyone else sees, YouTube could be simply not be serving you ads based on the facts that you've checked your own videos more than once.

All we can say is that if we've claimed them, they're monetized. It's up to YT to run the ads they see fit.

BeeDIY

As opposed to Rumble, where we monetize every video but we give you a different level of distribution. YouTube only monetizes your videos if your account meets their criteria (some videos are individually demonetized, but that's a different issue).

When we claim those videos, they're automatically monetized because our channel is, but because YouTube runs their own ads we have no control over them like we do in our own site. Remember that what you see may not be the same as what everyone else sees, YouTube could be simply not be serving you ads based on the facts that you've checked your own videos more than once.

All we can say is that if we've claimed them, they're monetized. It's up to YT to run the ads they see fit.
Dear @Mario
Your answer is always informative and fruitful.
Thank you very much.

DavidMcNab

I have a cow video that I check very regularly. I do check other YouTube videos as well. All but one are on Rumble's channel. I recently saw two ads at the start of the 2 year old cow video. But sometimes ads don't appear at all. Although I don't understand the reason, I can say that the unpredictability and variation is very normal.