Question about useful content

I am like a lot of other Rumble creators in that youtube totally screwed me over with its new no monetization policy. I have had an education channel on YT for a few years but didn't actually start taking it seriously until just a few months before YT changed the rules. I am thinking of giving Rumble a go, but looking through the site, I am not sure if my content will be accepted. My channel is an English education channel for students who study English as a second language. Wondering if anyone can give me an idea of how this type of content may be received by the powers that be here at Rumble. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

Good afternoon, you can have a free blog where you can embed the video.

And to monetize the video on YouTube you will first need to license them here, so you will receive revenue. The audience is constantly growing, you have a serious topic, I think the blog will help you.

Not sure I need a blog as I have a website where I also post my videos. Do I get additional revenue if I post my existing videos to one of the free blogs? How does that work, exactly. I am still trying to figure all this out. I know many members love Rumble's program, but it is all a bite confusing to me. If I decide to use Rumble, do I move all my videos from YT to Rumble? If I leave them on YT how do I license them for Rumble? When I create new content, do I upload it to YT and Rumble, just YT or just Rumble? There really needs to be a more comprehensive -- and understandable -- guide about how all this works. Or maybe there is and I just haven't found it, yet.

BTW, thanks for the quick reply to my original post.

Not sure I need a blog as I have a website where I also post my videos. Do I get additional revenue if I post my existing videos to one of the free blogs? How does that work, exactly. I am still trying to figure all this out. I know many members love Rumble's program, but it is all a bite confusing to me. If I decide to use Rumble, do I move all my videos from YT to Rumble? If I leave them on YT how do I license them for Rumble? When I create new content, do I upload it to YT and Rumble, just YT or just Rumble? There really needs to be a more comprehensive -- and understandable -- guide about how all this works. Or maybe there is and I just haven't found it, yet.

BTW, thanks for the quick reply to my original post.

If you authorize your channel, the video will be automatically uploaded to your YouTube channel. In the settings auto-syndication.
That is, the new videos you upload to Rumble
Let your channel work on YouTube with video as is, just upload all your old videos and license them to Rumble. I did so with many videos that I had on YouTube for five years
I've been in the Rumble for a year, everything is fine

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Thanks rasrad. I'll give it a try. I appreciate your help.
Hi AminKorea,

You can start uploading your videos to our site under the Rumble "Only license", we will only manage your videos here, and nowhere else, including YouTube.

This way you can be sure your content will be accepted, and you can start sharing the rumble link immediately. We monetize all your content always, with no conditions.

Hi aminkorea, I have 3 different youtube channels and 1 of them does not meet the requirements for monetizing because of the new policy. I did consider trying to work that channel more and get it up to par but am reconsidering now. I might just move the entire channel onto Rumble and do as Mario said and let Rumble manage them.

My smaller YouTube channel was demonetized and I ended up just making all the videos private for now. My question is, can I use auto syndication for these past videos? I don’t have the files anymore but would like to use them on the rumble platform. So does autosyndication work for videos in the past?

DavidMcNab

You can also use the YouTube grabber software that it is free, although resolution might suffer. But what is there to lose?
I found out that was possible when somebody stole my lion and veteran video. I didn't know you could steal YouTube videos until then.
It was one of the steps that led me to Rumble though, and one more bonus to this platform. Our work is much harder to steal.

Haha interesting. I can redownload my own videos on my account (youtube has an option for that) it’s just time consuming and I was hoping I could just have Rumble claim the whole channel retroactively. Thanks David for always helping!(y)(y)(y)

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Haha interesting. I can redownload my own videos on my account (youtube has an option for that) it’s just time consuming and I was hoping I could just have Rumble claim the whole channel retroactively. Thanks David for always helping!(y)(y)(y)
Hi Brenmichelle,

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way, we need you to upload the original file to Rumble so we can then claim it in YouTube, that way you prove you're the owner of the content and for those who aren't we discourage them from uploading to our platform.

At the end of the day is a little more work, but it allows us to reward the creator and make sure other parties can't profit from content they didn't create.

Yes. morganmitchell is correct. I found that link after posting my question about upload limits. I have now uploaded two videos to Rumble (one from mt education channel and one from my photography channel). If they are accepted I will upload the others. Thanks to everyone who commented and offered helpful advice.

Hi brenmichelle, I just read your post. Do you mean it's possible to replace/change existing videos on YT without losing your views? If so, I am interested to know how.