Question about removing some of my videos off of YouTube

I have 10 or more videos I uploaded to YouTube a year or more ago. I have them set to private and I was wanting

to know if I delete them from YouTube and then and only then ... decide to upload them here on Rumble.com only. May I do that ?

Is that okay with Rumble to do that and do I need to check any different box when uploading them to rumble ?

Thank you thank you !!!

BenW

Trustworthy Member
I have 10 or more videos I uploaded to YouTube a year or more ago. I have them set to private and I was wanting

to know if I delete them from YouTube and then and only then ... decide to upload them here on Rumble.com only. May I do that ?

Is that okay with Rumble to do that and do I need to check any different box when uploading them to rumble ?

Thank you thank you !!!
I think you should choose the option: Not for sale (but I'm not sure) . I don't know if it is possible to set it to private. Here you see the upload options: https://rumblefaq.groovehq.com/help/a-simple-explanation-of-the-differences-between-licensing-options

No,

What I mean is that I had them set to private on YouTube. If I downloaded them, OFF of youtube then youtube also gives the option to delete them permanently. Then and only then I would want to upload here on Rumble. My question is am I allowed to do so once I take them off of YouTube ?

I just don't want to get any infraction or anything.

BenW

Trustworthy Member
No,

What I mean is that I had them set to private on YouTube. If I downloaded them, OFF of youtube then youtube also gives the option to delete them permanently. Then and only then I would want to upload here on Rumble. My question is am I allowed to do so once I take them off of YouTube ?

I just don't want to get any infraction or anything.
I have the same videos here on Rumble as I have on YouTube (my own channel) That is allowed. It is possible that Rumble can claim your video on your own YouTube channel, so you can even earn money on your own YouTube channel through Rumble( 90% for you, 10 % for Rumble)
So there is no need to delete them from Youtube. Hope this is what you meant....or looking for. The only thing is you can't sell them to other parties.

That is what I wanted to know Ben. However, I would almost rather delete some of these on YouTube and grant Rumble exclusive rights and have the option to sell them also.

Thank you again for the help :p

sloggervlogger

That is what I wanted to know Ben. However, I would almost rather delete some of these on YouTube and grant Rumble exclusive rights and have the option to sell them also.

Thank you again for the help :p
That wouldn't be possible. If you give Rumble exclusive rights, they manage the video. If you've got someone wanting your video after that you would have to go through Rumble. Or I might have misunderstood if you mean you want to sell through Rumble only than like Ben said you can still leave it on YouTube.

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Exclusive Video Management license, The (first) left choice when you upload a video.
But only if Rumble approves your video for full distribution. it is also possible that when you choose this option you can get limited distribution and than your earnings are less.

Why does rumble always issue me limited distribution?

Last question: on pg.2 of upload page I have youtube,facebook,Pintrest options w/ on off tab. Should I manually adjust any of these tabs?

BenW

Trustworthy Member
I never noticed them or used then :D I only add my YouTube link. So I can't answer that question, but maybe somebody else can inform you about it.

cdngreenwaterdiver

You can receive limited if the editors feel the content is not good enough to be profitable and interesting enough to gain many views. Sometimes it can also be a title or description that gains the video limited but from my experience it is quality and content of the video. Hope that helps

You can receive limited if the editors feel the content is not good enough to be profitable and interesting enough to gain many views. Sometimes it can also be a title or description that gains the video limited but from my experience it is quality and content of the video. Hope that helps
How can I improve that cd ?

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Or... how is it possible to win $10 in the rumble( for 5th place) and yet still only be given ' limited distribution ' ??
In an earlier thread was mentioned that the battle has nothing to do with approval for full or limited. I had a video that won $10 in the battle and got limited. That video has on my own YouTube channel already 750.000 views, but unfortunately isn't monetized by Rumble. So I don't earn money with it. But I also had a video that didn't earn money in the battle and was approved for full.

Last edited: